40 new boxes to open at bal ny

1. I just got off the phone with the lovely Kim and she picked out a perfect rouge vif city for me and I was told they have 40 new boxes to open and they will be trying to get to these in the next day or so. the buyer for the store couldn't tell me exactly what was in the boxes but she'll know more by this time tomorrow, sooo hopefully the blue indias have arrived
  2. omg
  3. wow.
  4. :yahoo: BI???? :yes:
  5. Did you volunteer a contingent of TPF members to march over to the store to help them open all the boxes?
  6. can't wait to hear
  7. i wish i could help open those boxes!
  8. 40 new boxes???/
    does 1 box = 1 purse or 1 box = 20 purses (one of those big container boxes) ?
    cant wait to find out if BI is there....
  9. I think there are 10 or so if I remember correctly from when I went into AR and it was just stuffed to the gills with brown boxes from Balenciaga with bbags in boxes spilling out everywhere!

I was sooooo tempted to throw something into the back to create a distraction and grab a box and run for my life! :lol: (I never would though)
  10. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
  11. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  12. :lol: :lol: :lol:
  13. OMG...fayden...do you see this???!!!!!!
  14. 0o0o FUN!!! I wish I could roll around with the boxes!!!
  15. Can't wait to see what else is in the boxes! I just got my Blueberry today, so it was probably a part of that shipment since Joseph was waiting for the perfect Blueberry for me. :smile: I'm really anxious to see what Blue India looks like...even though I canceled my preorder weeks and weeks ago!