40 Cm Brkin...

1. HI I'D LIKE TO KNOW IF THE 40CM BIRKIN IS REALLY TOO BIG TO USE AS A EVERYDAY BAG.....I 'VE NEVER SEEN ONE.
    WHEN I ASKED TO MY SA IN PARIS HE TOLD ME WAS REALLY A TRAVELLING SIZE BAG AND WAS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO HAVE....
    CAN SOMEONE TELL ME ABOUT IT...:tup:
    THANK YOU XXXXXX ANGEL 2307 XXXXXX

2. This is really a question of general product knowledge, which should be posted in the main section, not the shopping subforum. I'll move it there for you:flowers:

3. THANK YOU JAG.....:heart:
    ANGEL2307

4. I saw one in a vintage boutique. It's really big and reeeeallly magnificant!!!

5. when you need to carry around a lot of stuff during the day, it's terrific!

6. Here are pics of two women (of different height) using 40cm as an everyday bag:

2.jpg 8.jpg 37167_aa_122_345lo.jpg 1879_155326485_new3_H161730_L.jpg 031.jpg

I hope this helps.

P.S. Ashley's bag is 40cm, right?

7. The 40 in the tan color would be my all time, bring me to my knees and watch me cry bag.

8. I dont think it would be too big to carry...my whitebus is 40 cm and it fabulous.

9. i love me a 40! but it's really a tote rather than a handbag -- i'm just shy of 5'5" and, um, curvy . . . .

[​IMG]

10. ^^^ DQ, that bag looks FABULOUS on you!:heart::tup:

11. I think the 40 can go either way: travel bag or daily handbag. I'm 5'7" and tend to carry big bags in general, so I would use a 40 as an everyday bag with no problem.

(DQ - you look fab with that 40!)

12. DQ, you look fantastic.

I think 40cm is great -- it is really quite heavy though! So I think it's less a style issue, more an upper body strength issue...

13. Just IMHO.....i'm only 5'4".......had a GORGEOUS 40 Birkin in black........stupidly sold it on eBay last year for something like $3000, almost new.......it was PERFECT............an absolutely wonderful size. I keep kicking myself, as you can imagine. Now it's impossible for me to replace!

14. Thats to bad bazzbag^^maybe someday you can replace it.:love: