40 bags for barbie! She got everything! Hermes, LV, Chanel...*~PICS~*

1. :roflmfao: So my friend, knowing that I love Barbie and bags (not neccessarily in the order) got me a unique gift for my 40th birthday...40 bags for barbie...lol!

That spoiled brat got everything! Even an LV trunk!

[​IMG]

My friend did warn me, it wasn't 'really lv' in the box, but it made a nice presentation.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here she is in all her glory, gloating over her new bags. She thinks she is pretty hot stuff in her Chanel suit and louboutins.

2. oh my god! tink that is incredible!
    which is barbies fav?

3. OMG those are adorable!!!

4. Oh, how cute!

5. omg, what a great gift! I love the way you have barbie surrounded by her bags, great arrangement.!!

6. This is so cute! What a thoughtful friend you have.

7. omg thats too cute, I did'nt even know they made all that for barbies...especially the louboutins!!

8. Oh wow, your friend is amazing! That is one spoiled Barbie! lol. And they come in shopping bags!! Thats sooo cool!!

9. Happy 40th Birthday to you! I have to say that your Barbie is very lucky to have all those gorgeous bags to use:yahoo:.
    Just wonder....where did she buy all those little bags for Barbie...is there a site for them? I haven't been buying those Barbie stuffs for ages now that my dd is 15, but then...my 7years old dd is really into Barbies. Argh...actually, she is the one who is asking for where to get those bags for her Barbiessss.:sweatdrop:

10. Oh, wow! How cute is that?

I'm also curious where she got all the little bags.

11. omg, rofl. that's awesome.

12. OMGosh!!! That is so cute. Where did she find those at?

13. That's adorable!

14. wow...i didn't know they made bags for barbie...

do they really come with those shopping bags??

She is one lucky lady!!

15. omg that is so cool!!! I love the little packaging the bags came in too :yes: