3th time's a charm? MbyMJ wallet

Joke

O.G.
Sep 23, 2007
So I've already tried two times to order a MJ wallet, but NAP wasn't really cooperating :smile:.
This is from shopbop and I think it's super cute:

marcj2029510338_prod_zoom_front.jpg

marcj2029510338_prod_zoom_detail.jpg

I hope this times it gets here!

I bought this same wallet/clutch in the mouse grey color a couple weeks ago and it's the best wallet I've ever had!! I know you will love it! I saw the poppy color at shopbop and decided to get the grey color instead b/c most of my bags are already bright colors and so I wanted a neutral color. Also, the interior print is too cute!! I hope the 3rd time is a charm for you!! Congrats!!

Hey Joke,

I bought the same wallet recently, excellent choice! It is a beautiful reddish orange and I love the lining as well. I hope you get it soon and when you do, let us know what you think. :smile:

I've been considering purchasing that clutch/wallet, too! I'm not sure about the color, though. On shopbop it looks like a bright red, but every other website i look at (nordstroms, saks, NAP) the color is more of a really light orange...So is it more of a red or more of an orange?

I've been considering purchasing that clutch/wallet, too! I'm not sure about the color, though. On shopbop it looks like a bright red, but every other website i look at (nordstroms, saks, NAP) the color is more of a really light orange...So is it more of a red or more of an orange?

I'll post pics when it arrives. I'm in Europe, so that could take a while :smile:.