3rd Party Auths for Paypal Claims, Jill's Consignment

1. Hey guys,
    I just wanted to let you all know about a great place to get an authentication when you're trying to get your $ back for a fake. Maybe some of you remember me ranting about this fake Chanel Mademoiselle that I bought for 625.00 (I know...!) But I needed a 3rd party auth so I found Jill's Consignment. Jills Consignment - Designer Consignment & handbag authentication services. Jill handled it herself, she called me when she received the back, collected tons of information and faxed over a letter to paypal right away. She was very pleasent and handled my issue so fast. I've been so worred about the paypal time constraint. I had spoken to paypal and they told me in order to make sure I get my $ back to get a 3rd party. The charge is 35 but includes return postage of the bag back to you. Well I just wanted to let you guys know if you have paypal claim issues with fakes there is hope!!! I'm still waiting to get my $ back but I'm sure it'll be alot easier now that I've proven my case. Anyway, if you guys have this problem, good luck, use JILL!!!
    :heart: Grace
  2. Thanks for sharing!
  3. I love Jill's! She's awesome.
  4. ahh, bernz.. im taking the GRE too!!! Not until January.. but right now im in the class and so scared of the exam..

GOOD LUCK THO.. its close!
  5. OMG, I wish I knew about this lady before I lost $700! eBay is becoming a nightmare, I just got the weirdest fake email from supposedly eBay. It isn't the first fake email, I have gotten, I always turn them into the spoof dept, but geez what do I have to do change my email address.
    It is nice to know we finally have someone to turn to with these issues.
  6. Ah, I skipped this topic. Sorry! Thank you! It's tomorrow and I'm scared!
  7. That is awesome information. Thanks for sharing.
  8. So good to know! eBay really sucks and I'm glad there are people who can help you fight that.
  9. That is good to know. Do you mind telling us what you were charged for the authentication?
  10. i was charged 35 but this includes the postage to return the bag back to you. i did a little research, and it was cheaper than mypoupette
  11. that is awesome!
    thanks for sharing. Im glad she does a good job and for 35...Wow..
  12. Love Jill! She rocks!