35cm Clemence Birkins beyond their infancy

This one above has special meaning for me, as it was my first Birkin and while I am anal about it, I use it all the time. I just wanted to dispel any beliefs that clemence is necessarily a disaster over time. Am not saying that it can't be smushy, but mine are not. My newest bag (etoupe) has a slight curve to its side which does bother me, but this one and my red one (see colors reference thread) are not floppy bags at all. It's a fantastic leather with a great hand.

O-M-G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THUD!!!!

attachment.php

Holy moly, what a glorious bag!

My clemence is only a few weeks old and is very slouchy...I love it...it is a great contrast to my other bags...

Pics...buttoned-up...partial batwings...full batwings...

LOL...I am a partial-full batwing girl w/ this bag!!!

Attachments

• 2007_0510BJBirkin0021.JPG
    2007_0510BJBirkin0021.JPG
    67.5 KB · Views: 213
  • 2007_0510BJBirkin0019.JPG
    2007_0510BJBirkin0019.JPG
    68.9 KB · Views: 108
  • 2007_0510BJBirkin0020.JPG
    2007_0510BJBirkin0020.JPG
    67.6 KB · Views: 109
SoCal - love your BJ!!!

I am about to fall over in shock however - you are actually enjoying (forget about even wearing in the first place..........) um, color?:smile:

I'm so happy you're loving yours! Casual, fun and happy.
Perfect PERFECT addition to your collection!!!

Style...MrsS... Yes, it was quite a shock to see BJ come out of the shrink-wrapped box at a time when I was considering a "celebration" bag...even more so when she slumped a bit on the H counter...and then just about fell over myself when I picked her up and said YES! And to think I have been carrying her everyday since she arrived...STUNNED!!! LOL... Thank you!!!

Bloody GORGEOUS, SoCal!!!!! It's GORGEOUS!!!!! I totally see you with a BJ Birkin!!!! Especially where you live....you'll use this bag daily!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!