35% off Botkier Rose Satchels @ Karizma Boutique

1. I do love this soooo much... but cant get one yet...:crybaby:great deal too! thanks for posting... hope some pfer will get them....

2. I would love one.... wow.
    Anyone know the shoulder drop or if it can even go over the shoulder? Those straps are gorgeous!

3. Don't own this bag personally, but google led me back to tPf with a thread about Heidi Klum modeling it: http://forum.purseblog.com/blog-entries/heidi-klum-style-botkier-black-rose-satchel-152192.html

Looks really cute on her! So it can definitely go over the shoulder and according to Neiman Marcus it's a 6 1/2" drop!

4. hello lithiumpearl<!-- google_ad_section_end -->,

this is the 1st time i'm at the forum,, just have a quick quesiton...
    i'm actually going to purchase Botkier Sasha Duffle Black $695 on www.bloomingdales.com
    and just found out that you got a Botkier Rose Satchel with 35% off....
    it really suprises me...
    just wondering how could Karizma Boutique<!-- google_ad_section_end --> provide a huge discount on the bags? r they 100% auth.. hope you don't mind i ask this quesiton..
    thanks a lot. i'll be really appreciated..... ^^<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_4203847", true); </SCRIPT>

5. They're authentic. I got a rose satchel in metallic plum and was very disappointed. Felt like pleather! I returned it to Karizma within 2 days and it took them over 2 months to refund me my money, and that only happened after I had to harass them again and again. They'd never call me back and let me know what was going on. Very unprofessional in my opinion. I wouldn't want to do business with them again solely for that reason.

6. They're authentic. Karizma Boutique, as far as I know, is completely legitimate and an authorized seller. Many tPf users have purchased bags from them before, and I know if they sold fakes our fellow tPf girls would alert us right away. However, if you continue to have doubts, you can alway stop by their store (2908 East Coast Highway in Corona Del Mar, California) and check them out for yourself. I don't know why they're offering such a big discount, you'd have to ask them that (clearing inventory, maybe?), but I do know all it does is reduce their profit margin. However, I would bet that they sell more bags with the promotion, so that makes up for it.

Also, I don't mean to be rude, but if you paid $695.00 that's retail and it's way too much. Both JCMadison and ShopIntuition have the black sasha duffle and they both have 20% off coupons floating around (even though I hate ShopIntuition because I've received nothing but terrible service from them!)

7. <!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->lithiumpearl<!-- google_ad_section_end --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_4204837", true); </SCRIPT> ,

tks a lot for your opinion/advise... ^^
    coz this is the first time i made purchase through this website, which my co-worker just told me this morning....... she saw your posting earlier...
    anyway, i already made my purchase and can't wait to see my new bag.
    again.... thank you so much- ^^

8. Thanks for the code. I just got the black Botkier Sasha duffel for $465.70. I have been looking on eBay and they never go that low. I have been wanting this bag and am so excited to get the discount.

9. I've never bought anything from Karizma but I think they are legit. Re: huge discounts...I bought a large Botkier Bianca in bone from Saks in june for 55% off so I think it's a matter of just clearing out old inventory:smile:

10. they're legit, but the customer service can be quite a headache. i ordered a bulga bag from them, only to have them tell me they sold out and replaced it with a somewhat worn down one that's been handled quite a bit in the store in a different color after pestering them for over a week. if you don't end up getting what you intended, shellie, the owner, and the other staff there make it quite cumbersome to get the issue resolved. great deals, authentic items, but awful customer service.

11. i already received the Sasha bag yesterday.
    pretty bag.. i really like it
    and thanks for all of you providing me the info!!

12. You're welcome. Congrats on your new bag, I'm so glad that you like it!