Chanel

31 Rue Cambon & other hauls

cherrycookies Posted By cherrycookies Posted Aug 5, 2013

1. #46 Aug 12, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2013
    Thanks! Strangely enough, I think I am more excited over my vintage bags! The quality of lambskin seem so much better in the past! So buttery soft & yet tough enough to retain its own shape & structure. I finally understood what the old time collectors of Chanel are talking about the declining quality of recent bags.

2. Thank you! Am glad I can share this on tpf when in real life, I can't talk about bags at all!

3. U r most welcome.. Btw we r watch twins;)

4. Hi twin! ;)

I love my new watch, don't you! Love that no one recognizes it except those into rollies, meaning I can wear it in all occasions! :biggrin:

5. Yes twin:smile: versatile perfect from day to night:smile: n last for ever:smile:

6. Ha ha!! I agree with Tutu-you are officially banned! Love it all and the all stainless steel Rolex too! Congrats:smile:

7. Lovely items!! Beautiful vintage bags!! Congratulations on all your purchases!!

8. Beautiful haul! Congrats!

9. Wow, awesome haul congrats!

10. I know the feeling!! Everyone thinks I'm nuts!!!

11. Great buy! Love all your purchased!:loveeyes: I am looking for the red wallet too. May I know where you bought it?

12. Gorgeous!

I'm wondering what do you mean magnetic box? Is it the black boxes?
    or something else?
    :upsidedown:

Love the white box!

13. Thanks! Yes, am forcing myself in a strait jacket on ban island blind folded! :p

14. Thank you! I ESP love my vintage bags! The vintage lambskin is amazing!!!

15. Thank you! It makes me happy just looking at them :p