$300 and a dilemma...

1. I'm going to receive $300 in SuperCertificates and I want to buy a purse. Unfortunately, that's easier said than done! I don't want to spend more than $200 on a purse, and it has to be from one of the stores below. I'm open to all designers.

A little background info:
    -I'm 16 years old, going into 11th grade in the fall.
    -5'6"-5'7"
    -I want to be able to use this bag everyday
    -Something that can be worn over the shoulder and have enough space for my video iPod (and case), wallet, lotion, chap stick, and some other random, smaller things.

The stores where I can use my certificates are Bloomingdale's, Macy's, Saks, Banana Republic, and Fossil.

Help?

2. If you want to spend less than $200 on a bag, Banana Republic would probably be your best bet. They have several nice styles for under $200.

3. Thanks passerby, those purses are really pretty.

4. I like both of them, but I don't see myself carrying them around. Maybe something smaller?

5. passerby that EL large satchel is too cute!! hmm..

um anyway in bloomies i think your best bet for under 200 would be from coach (the small cosmetic slings), aqua, and juicy.

6. I think you can only use the gift certificate online..am I correct? Too bad they don't sell Coach on anyother website besides their own. But if I'm wrong & you are able to use it at the store I personally would get a Coach maybe a hobo.

7. You can also use them in the store. For example, you could use the gift certificates for Macy's in store or online.

Passerby, that purse is really nice. I'll keep it in mind!

aarti, I don't have any Bloomingdales near me :sad: Does Macy's or Saks sell Coach?