Emerald Green

City: Canadian sale price $1125
Emerald Green
Light Blue
White

Purple Pony hair Box

and some other items in black, white, rose, lilac
and a bag that isn't from the motorcycle collection

Note to USA buyers: You have to apply 7% tax & she said you will get charged customs

ok just called.

so in the first they have white, dark navy, emerald and rose 30% off.
its 1475$ candian dollars, after the 30% 0ff its 1034$ candian dollars which is approx $920.00USD NOT a huge discount in my opinion, considering the first retails here for $995.00

Balenciaga is OUTRAGEOUSLY priced here in Canada - it costs me less to order from aloharag and pay a bit of duty and tax than it does to buy from Holt Renfrew. :cursing:

ok just called.

so in the first they have white, dark navy, emerald and rose 30% off.
its 1475$ candian dollars, after the 30% 0ff its 1034$ candian dollars which is approx $920.00USD NOT a huge discount in my opinion, considering the first retails here for $995.00

.... uh ... remember folks, you may also get *hit* with the customs duties!!! I just got back from Italy, and we found that the US Customs folks are checking everything ... INCLUDING parcels coming into the US (especially anything larger than a breadbox!).

Oh, yes..I knew they must've more than those three colours i mentioned yesterday.

Thanks for the detail info guys!

I was kind of busy checking out Balenciaga cloth yesterday...:P
saw some very nice pants on sale, but they are still too pricy for me....I'd definitily buy it if those pants were 50% off!

Here's the updated list from Richard Kidd sent this morning:

City: Emerald and light Blue $1608
First: White, Rose, Deep Sea Blue (dark navy), and Emerald $1478
Wallet: Emerald, Lilac, and light Blue $758