30% off at max and chloe

1. www.maxandchloe.com

just bought a buncha kenneth jay lane and cc skye for 30% off
    use code: toutie30

2. This promo code is AWESOME, ABACOHOPE!!! I've been wanting a KJL strawberry necklace since a couple of days ago. M&C sent a $10 couple but didn't even give me a promo code! Now I'm saving over 30 bucks!!! Thank you!

3. your welcome...i got the same one!

4. Great code! Thanks for posting!! I got the KJL Pear pendant in black..

[​IMG]

and one of the new CC Skye Screw bracelets in green.. which is especially awesome because they are $145 on Kitson but only $105 here!

[​IMG]

5. Thanks! I just placed an order for KJL necklace.

6. Do you know when this code expires?

7. Another great place to get KJL jewels from is www.frankeys.com

I bought my KJL strawberry necklace from there a couple months ago and they were awesome. SHIPPING IS FREE (I literally received my necklace 2 days after ordering), and their mark ups aren't as much as other stores. On their site, the same KJL strawberry crystal necklace is $100 instead of the $113+ So, w/ 25% off I got it for $75 shipped.

The code is "toutie25".

I also got the cute yellow flower ring attached to go w/ a yellow Ella Moss dress I have. LOL

Oh, and they have wonderful clothes too!

Sorry for the long post...it's late and I tend to ramble when I get excited. :rolleyes:

-Asha

kenneth jay lane turquoise strawberry pendant.jpg KJL yellow flower ring.jpg
  8. It doesn't. If you go to www.toutie.com, they have all sorts of advertisements and promo codes that they endorse. :yes:

9. i must know how the ring fits - ive been eyeing it for awhile...is it big and bulky? i have skinny fingers so im afraid it would look way to big!

10. I like it, but I like wearing "flashy" things sometimes. LOL I like to do that, especially when I'm keeping everything else cute and simple.

I have what I would say are medium size fingers? They look slender because my nails always look nice (sorry not trying to sound conceited or something, but I have been told this by many people LOL)

I haven't actually worn it yet. I got it forever ago, and have very little yellow in my wardrobe and I was awaiting the arrival of my dress (should be here tomorrow or Friday). :smile:

But, I love it. You can always return it if you feel it doesn't look right on you.

-Asha

P.S. His pieces are attention grabbers for sure. I wore my KJL turquoise strawberry necklace for the first time a couple weekends ago and I got asked countless times where I got it, and my b/f (who could care less) even noticed it and asked where it had been all this time. HA

11. And, what goodies did you buy?! ;) I have had my strawberry necklace forever and never wore it, and then I decided to wear it again today and again, so many compliments at the hospital! :smile:

12. the code is expired?

13. Strange...lots of people must have been using it?

"toutie" or "toutie20" will give you 20% if what you need is on Max&Chloe. Of course, it's not 30% off, but better than nothing I suppose.

Good luck!

14. yeah.. but I'm buying buch of stuff... 30% does make a big different...

Has anyone used the 30% off code after my post?

15. I just tried to use the code... it has expired. :tdown:

I wanted to get the black CC Skye screw bracelet. I bet it's because Daily Candy featured it, and everyone went looking for someplace that sells it with a code.

[​IMG]