30% off at Karizma Boutique

1. <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=740 bgColor=#9fd0b0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #9fd0b0" align=left width=265 bgColor=#9fd0b0></TD><TD vAlign=center>Corona Del Mar, CA</TD><TD style="COLOR: #ffffff" align=right width=285>Aug 28, 2007</TD><TD width=20>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=740 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width=30>[​IMG]</TD><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 20px; PADDING-LEFT: 20px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 20px; PADDING-TOP: 20px" vAlign=center align=middle width=210 bgColor=#fffbbb>Enjoy 30% OFF New
    Must-Have Fashions from
    Mike & Chris,
    RN Convertible,
    Marlova and More...

Now thru August 31 Use Code Member 30%
    at checkout
    Shop Now!

Discounts cannot be applied retroactively and cannot be combined.

</TD><TD vAlign=center width=240 bgColor=#c2667b>[​IMG]

</TD><TD vAlign=center width=200 bgColor=#c2667b>[​IMG] </TD><TD width=40 bgColor=#c2667b>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=7 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="COLOR: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #9fd0b0" align=middle bgColor=#8198cf>2908 East Coast Highway • Corona Del Mar, CA 92625 • (949) 219-0023</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
  2. Does revolve clothing still match karizma codes???
  3. yep, they're matching this one!
  4. FYI...based on an email that I once received from Luna Boston, they will match public codes for designers that they have in common with the other site!!
  5. I'm kind of annoyed. I bought a bag from them last week and specifically asked if they were having any sales soon, and they told me no! And I notice their ad says you "can't apply retroactively".

6. How do you get them to match it? Do you have to call after you order, or before?
  7. you can call or email afterwards or call and place the order over the phone
  8. thanks bagachondriac! i actually just asked this question in another thread, but you had already answered it!! YAY! enabler!!!