3 styles to wear pochette *pic*

I normally wear mine as a shoulder bag or hanging on my arm. But I'm definitely getting a long strap as well. I've also worn my pochette as a clutch but instead of bying a seperate strap for that I just attach the other end of the normal strap to the other end. :yes:

I love your creativity! I have a black MC pochette that's been sitting in it's duster for a while. Which long strap did you use and do you know if LV sells it separately? I've been looking for a small messenger type bag and this may be my ticket. Thanks for sharing!

I bought the adjustable strap seperately at LV Boutique. There is also a thinner strap (which couldn't be adjust) that longer enough to wear across shoulder too.

I hope my info. may help :confused1:

I normally wear mine as a shoulder bag or hanging on my arm. But I'm definitely getting a long strap as well. I've also worn my pochette as a clutch but instead of bying a seperate strap for that I just attach the other end of the normal strap to the other end. :yes:

I ever try to attach the strap to the other end too but it's not totally right so I bought an extra strap :graucho: