3 miroir sightings in less than 2 hours!

1. Tonight I went to the NM Incircle event and first saw the silver miroir papillon. As I was browzing through the store I noticed another lady with a silver miroir speedy. Just when I thought I saw it all, I saw a guy with this gigantic silver miroir bag. I have no idea what its called (keepall?) but it was huuuuuge!!! I swear someone could of crawled into the bag and fit perfectly in it. I felt like asking him to tote me around in that humongous bag!!! My husband and I were laughing at how the bags got progressively bigger with each sighting. We were afraid of what we were going to see after the 3rd sighting!!!

2. That's funny!!!!!!!!!!! Your husband sounds fun!

3. He IS fun! He is such a total clown!!! You should of seen his face when he saw the last bag. His eyes almost fell out of the sockets and he almost choked on his fried spring rolls! He thought he had one too many drinks and was seeing things! :roflmfao:

4. miroir is all over the place these days :smile:

5. Imagine what you would have saw after that one! Probably a body bag or something! lol

6. haha. i would never get the miroir keepall. its ugly and gross, and stuff. otoher miroir stuff is great though...

7. How funny!

8. Yahoo! For miroir!

9. Where's my miroir?!! Has everyone gotten their already 'cos mine's still on the way to the store!?!?!

10. I don't understand why anyone would wear a keepall out, casually! I mean, isn't it a travel bag?? If you were going to the gym or something, ok, maybe, but to some social event...IMO it's a little overboard!

Not that there's anything wrong with the keepall, I love the silver one.

Mine's not here yet either.

11. I'm not a fan of miroir but would love to see one in person, none at the store, and have yet to see anyone with one.

12. I haven't seen anyone with Miroir here..

May be because I live in no-people-with-LV place.

:greengrin:

13. Uh wearing a keepall is a little retarded. Can you imagine me walking thru the mall with my Cerises Keepall. DER!

14. How fun seeing all of the Miroirs!!

I bet that HUGE piece you saw was the Alma:smile:

15. :yes: :yes: :roflmfao: