3 Hour Diet

1. 3 Hour Diet at Home[​IMG]">3 Hour Diet at Home[​IMG]

I have tried a lot of diets, including high end ones and none really worked. I've heard a LOT about this diet, and everyone swears it works. A friend of mine started it and has lost like 3 pounds in one week. I even saw some of the food and it's gourmet and looks DECLICIOUS! Nevermind the fact it's stuff I would actually want to eat. :yahoo:

...But of course..Nothing this good can be true, right? Has anyone on here ever done this diet, or know anything about it? I see it on TV all the time, but there has to be a catch, right?

2. My husband is on this diet and has lost 35 lbs in about six and a half months, and is continuing to lose. We prepare our own food instead of ordering theirs though. We just purchased the book and went by their guidelines. He never gets hungry on this diet either. Good luck!

3. My new take on diets....ANY diet works if you just put your mind to it...for me I have found exercise and a balanced diet works everytime.

4. The title made me think you were talking about lipo :rolleyes:

5. I just checked it out and they do have good varieties. I just don't know if I want to spend $20/day for someone to make food and deliver them to my door.

6. hahah me too.. i was like tummy tucks? hahah

7. :yes: hello everyone

8. Completely agree with you.

9. My husband & I just started this diet this week. I love the food, and I feel like I'm in control of what I'm eating finally! But I have to say I am full for about half an hour and then I get this horrible empty stomach feeling! I don't know if it's just my body getting used to such a huge calrie decrease, I was probably consuming 2300/day before now about 1500. I tried drinking a big glass of water when I start to feel this way and that doesn't even subside the hunger! Anyone else feel this?