3 Bbags in my bluefly cart for you

foxycleopatra said:
I heard another PFer recently got a fake Bronze from Bluefly as well :sad: . . . hope it's just a problem with the bronze ones (and a one-time switch-and-bait incident). Keeping my fingers crossed as I place this order....

That was me... I just got my money back but these new bags aren't looking authentic either. If Bluefly sends me ANOTHER fake B-bag, I'm gonna be :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

acegirl said:
That was me... I just got my money back but these new bags aren't looking authentic either. If Bluefly sends me ANOTHER fake B-bag, I'm gonna be :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

acegirl, the fake Bronze incident also happened recently to another PFer (I don't know whether she ordered a city, a first, or a box)....so that means 2 fake Bronze incidents so far....sad for Bluefly :hrmm:

foxycleopatra said:
acegirl, the fake Bronze incident also happened recently to another PFer (I don't know whether she ordered a city, a first, or a box)....so that means 2 fake Bronze incidents so far....sad for Bluefly :hrmm:

Yes, I have spoken with her. I think she got the Box.

do you think they'd ever listen to us? or would it be more effective to call balenciaga corporate and alert them to what bluefly is doing?

I doubt that this is a fault of Bluefly. They wouldn't risk ruining their rep to sell a handfull of bags. They sell returns from other stores. It'd be better to alert Bluefly so that they can research from which store they received the bags. Someone probably pulled a big "switch" on a store and the store sent them all to Bluefly.
I think the more people who write to Bluefly, the better. They don't know what to look for, they deal w/ too much inventory to know how to spot a fake.

I called and cancelled my order. The customer service rep was really nice and assured me the bags were real, but I still don't feel they are. She took the time to look at the bales up close and listened to my explanation of how they should be rounded and not square. She said they only buy overstock from the designers or authorized retailers like Barneys, but I wasn't willing to take the risk. I hope I did the right thing. I hate to think I passed on some great authentic bags.

has anyone contacted Balenciaga and asked them about the bluefly thing? seems pretty scary. They just dont look right to me. and the prices are too low. something is not right here.