<3 BB Valentine's Day RAOK 2014 Chat and Reveal Thread! <3

I am such an Excel junkie, I copy it into Excel then separate each question onto a new row. It's a pain, but that's the way my brain works!

You are really dedicated!

I have to use excel at work a lot but for personal thingsI just cannot use excel, my brain divides things related to work and personal separately, I know its weird but I am weird I guess:P:biggrin:
On the weekend and off days I refuse to go to any place even near my office :lol: and I actually love my job but I also like to switch off.

You are really dedicated!

I have to use excel at work a lot but for personal thingsI just cannot use excel, my brain divides things related to work and personal separately, I know its weird but I am weird I guess:P:biggrin:
On the weekend and off days I refuse to go to any place even near my office :lol: and I actually love my job but I also like to switch off.

I'm definitely weird! I use it at home for recipes and then create a pivot table to make my grocery list. The secret is out now! :shame::shame::shame::blush:

And you thought I was fast! WOW, that was super quick! I am not even done yet. Waiting on too many goodies before I send

Shipping internationally and I want the package to reach on time for once!
Plus my buddy was easy to shop for, her survey was clear and I got lucky during one shopping trip, found everything!:biggrin:

To my buddy - I will be sending my survey tonight. I thought I had it saved somewhere but I don't. :smile:

Gifts wrapped, card written and box sealed! Posting tomorrow, please postal system be nice to me this time :lol:

Sending you good shipping vibes! lol
Fingers-crossed1.jpg