$3,500 for a whaaaat??

1. They must mean pesos! HAHA!
  2. that's INSANE! did the seller add an extra couple of '0' in by accident? :p
  3. ive met that seller, shes got the most amazing stuff, not to mention a 120k car that she said was "ok" LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL i almost died when she invited me into it :smile:
  4. its sooo cute, and the colour is really nice.
  5. Check out her Onion Head Charm a mere $9,000.00 :roflmfao: .
    Some people are just f:censor: ing idiots.
  6. ok, so, all I can come up with is "wow" I am at a loss. Let me digest this....and let me know how much it goes for...I am fascinated!
  7. this thread really made me smile.
  8. ummmmm..."wow" again....is that cute? Am I missing something? I am really struggling to find the appeal here...is there something wrong with my eyes? :cry:
  9. I agree with you, alexandrainparis....I am still trying to figure out the appeal of the keychain that warrrants $35000 in asking price. If I'm going to pay that much for a keychain, it better have diamonds in it :biggrin:
  10. AMEN!!!
  11. Hehe, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it's a runway item? i've only seen the Cerises one though but the epi is cute.

But I agree, I can buy like 3+ LV bags with the price of that.
  12. beyond the keychain....did you see the "onion head charm"? that one has me all the more flabbergasted. It is certainly a conversation piece...trying to be open minded here...work with me...what is there to like about that thing? same seller...shoot again...what?
  13. LOL I like the box for the onion head charm.
  14. Ok, I think I am handling the little keychain and it's interresting price tag alright....but, it is pretty tough....runway or not...the price is a bit hard to swallow....but, I'm ok...the onion head thing made it seem almost logical:blink: