3.1 Phillip Lim 'Pashli' Bag...Anyone?

Loved looking at everyone's Pashli's (and all the unique and different ones that everyone chose) :heart: After lusting after it for so long, I finally bought a pre-loved medium Pashli from Kijiji at a really good price. Would love to have your thoughts on some of this:

The bag looks practically new and the only "defect" was some hairline scratches on the lock/buckle. Paid $500 CAD ($380 USD) - did I get a good deal?

Based on the photos, does anyone know which year this was made in?

And last but not least, the bag looks real and feels real, the seller even gave me the original cards that came with the bag - but of course, would love a second opinion on whether this is authentic or not! :confused1:

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• 20161017_191418.jpg
    20161017_191418.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 1,366
  • 20161017_191607.jpg
    20161017_191607.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 1,370
  • 20161017_191619.jpg
    20161017_191619.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 1,356
  • 20161017_191733.jpg
    20161017_191733.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 1,365
  • 20161017_191818.jpg
    20161017_191818.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 1,377
  • 20161017_192346.jpg
    20161017_192346.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 1,358
Last edited:
Hi everyone! I posted this inquiry on the authenticate thread but I noticed a lot of posts are left unanswered for months so I was wondering if you ladies (and gentlemen :smile:) could perhaps take a look at this Mini Pashli I want to buy and authenticate it? I'm not so sure but I think it's got the old logo, does this bag have to have a serial number since it's old? I attached some photos. Hope you could help me. Thanks so much :smile:

View attachment 3473227View attachment 3473228
View attachment 3473229
View attachment 3473230 View attachment 3473231View attachment 3473232View attachment 3473233

I hope yours is not fake but the leather also a form of the bag look weird!!!

Loved looking at everyone's Pashli's (and all the unique and different ones that everyone chose) :heart: After lusting after it for so long, I finally bought a pre-loved medium Pashli from Kijiji at a really good price. Would love to have your thoughts on some of this:

The bag looks practically new and the only "defect" was some hairline scratches on the lock/buckle. Paid $500 CAD ($380 USD) - did I get a good deal?

Based on the photos, does anyone know which year this was made in?

And last but not least, the bag looks real and feels real, the seller even gave me the original cards that came with the bag - but of course, would love a second opinion on whether this is authentic or not! :confused1:

Thanks in advance!
Would love to have someone's opinion on this! Really appreciate your time, effort and assistance!
Specifically, is this bag authentic?

Would love to have someone's opinion on this! Really appreciate your time, effort and assistance!
Specifically, is this bag authentic?

It looks fine! The creasing on the sides is normal. I'm pretty sure Phillip Lin changed the design of the logo at some point. So that's why you some with a different font.

Question to all you ladies who have a metallic Pashli. How did it hold up so far? I found a medium one at Nordstrom Rack today in metallic nude & platinum gold and it's gorgeous. But I do worry about the metallic rubbing of with time. Thanks!

Reactions: pianolize
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
Question to all you ladies who have a metallic Pashli. How did it hold up so far? I found a medium one at Nordstrom Rack today in metallic nude & platinum gold and it's gorgeous. But I do worry about the metallic rubbing of with time. Thanks!
I bought a pre loved Metalic blue pashli in July (go back about two pages in this tread to see pictures of the bag when I received it) and have used it almost every work day so 5 days a week, sometimes 4 if there is a day I know I need a more care free bag and you can see in the pictures how it has held up. The back has some discoloring below the handle on that strip of leather that looks more silvery to the right. There is also some discoloring on that same strip in the left side since I mostly carry the bag on the crook of my left arm the back right side of the bag rubs against my body. The handles are also a little darker and less shiny than the rest but the bag came like that already. Now does any of this bother me? Not at all! It is the most beautiful bag I have ever owned and I get compliments on it all the time! I think the darkening if the handles and discoloring on the bag just give it more character and make it feel more like MY bag, somehow the design of the bag also makes the wear and tear look good. The pashli is a beautiful bag and the leather is so thick and durable I say buy the bag and just love how it wears and grows with you :smile:
And sorry the lighting in the pictures is so bad, it's night so it's the best I could do to reply to you asap.

View attachment 3513433 View attachment 3513431 View attachment 3513429 View attachment 3513428
I bought a pre loved Metalic blue pashli in July (go back about two pages in this tread to see pictures of the bag when I received it) and have used it almost every work day so 5 days a week, sometimes 4 if there is a day I know I need a more care free bag and you can see in the pictures how it has held up. The back has some discoloring below the handle on that strip of leather that looks more silvery to the right. There is also some discoloring on that same strip in the left side since I mostly carry the bag on the crook of my left arm the back right side of the bag rubs against my body. The handles are also a little darker and less shiny than the rest but the bag came like that already. Now does any of this bother me? Not at all! It is the most beautiful bag I have ever owned and I get compliments on it all the time! I think the darkening if the handles and discoloring on the bag just give it more character and make it feel more like MY bag, somehow the design of the bag also makes the wear and tear look good. The pashli is a beautiful bag and the leather is so thick and durable I say buy the bag and just love how it wears and grows with you :smile:
And sorry the lighting in the pictures is so bad, it's night so it's the best I could do to reply to you asap.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience and attaching pictures! That is so sweet of you! I remember reading about you a while back. I wish this thread is more active. I have a black medium Pashli and it is one of my favorite bags and I just love how it holds up. I was just a little worried about the metallic color but I see I don't have too much to worry about! I offered my best friend the bag as she has been looking for one for a decent price for the longest time. But is she doesn't want it I will just keep it for myself! It's just such a unique looking bag. I love the color you have as well! You're the best! [emoji8]

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience and attaching pictures! That is so sweet of you! I remember reading about you a while back. I wish this thread is more active. I have a black medium Pashli and it is one of my favorite bags and I just love how it holds up. I was just a little worried about the metallic color but I see I don't have too much to worry about! I offered my best friend the bag as she has been looking for one for a decent price for the longest time. But is she doesn't want it I will just keep it for myself! It's just such a unique looking bag. I love the color you have as well! You're the best! [emoji8]
My pleasure :smile:! I wish this thread was more active too, pashli's are such beautiful bags they deserve more credit.
I thought about buying my pashli in black too but the Metalic blue was too irresistible. I figured if with time the color rubbing off gets REALLY bad I would just dye it black since if you look closely the bag is really blue with black and the cloth on the zippers and the lining is black already. Shouldn't be too hard to dye and it would feel like a new bag then. Since yours will be nude if it comes to that your "base" color will be lighter and you will have more options of colors to dye it to and there is lots of information in the purse forum about how to do this and it's cheap :3

My pleasure :smile:! I wish this thread was more active too, pashli's are such beautiful bags they deserve more credit.
I thought about buying my pashli in black too but the Metalic blue was too irresistible. I figured if with time the color rubbing off gets REALLY bad I would just dye it black since if you look closely the bag is really blue with black and the cloth on the zippers and the lining is black already. Shouldn't be too hard to dye and it would feel like a new bag then. Since yours will be nude if it comes to that your "base" color will be lighter and you will have more options of colors to dye it to and there is lots of information in the purse forum about how to do this and it's cheap :3

Great idea! I hope you have lots of wear left though! But always good to have a plan b [emoji4]

Finally I have a Pashli in medium Orchid. Purchased from the Phillip Lim website with 30% off. Early birthday gift from my husband. Coincidentally matching my Little Mermaid wallet 😄
I'm so in love with this bag 😍😍😍
9e27975ce497a9b9265eeae161353242.jpg
I'm so jealous of you! I sent this bag to my husband as a Christmas "hint" lol. Best of luck with this beauty, hopefully we'll be twins soon.

Hi ladies!
I am in need of a pashli in burgundy/aubergine/oxblood, but the only one I found in oxblood is large, while I need medium or mini. Unfortunately there is nothing out there in the color I need. I saw crimson but only online so I do not know whether it is more red or burgundy. Does anyone own one in crimson? Could you tell me anything about the color?

Hi ladies!
I am in need of a pashli in burgundy/aubergine/oxblood, but the only one I found in oxblood is large, while I need medium or mini. Unfortunately there is nothing out there in the color I need. I saw crimson but only online so I do not know whether it is more red or burgundy. Does anyone own one in crimson? Could you tell me anything about the color?

Funny, I just received my pre-owned Pashli Mini in Crimson today and decided to check out this thread.
As far as the color, it's definitely more of a darker red, but I wouldn't call it Oxblood. It's somewhere in the middle of a bright red and an Oxblood... maybe Burgundy is more accurate.
I always picture Oxblood as a deep red/brown which this is definitely not.
I can upload photos later of the bag if that'll help :smile: