2OO2 FLAT BRASS HOBO on ebay..or...

1. http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-Dark-Brown-Balenciaga-Handbag-WOW_W0QQitemZ130000675005QQihZ003QQcategoryZ63852QQtcZphotoQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

So like many PF members, i've been checking out this 2OO2 flat brass hobo this week. My preferred color is black (not chocolate, I just purchased a chocolate Muse and a chocolate Edith last month, - but it IS a nice early b-bag - which seem harder to find than hen's teeth these days.

So should I bid on the chocolate hobo - or keep waiting for the flat brass classique i've been dreaming of?

2. No, wait - it's not your dream bag - and honestly the hobo isn't an 'everyone' style, a lot of people don't love it, and I just don't think you will - you don't seem crazy about it ;) ...

3. Did a PF member win this auction? Who won this collectable b-bag? :flowers:

4. Looks like it was louisey!! She seems to be collecting the flat brass hobo in every color...looks like she found her favorite style...congrats LP!

5. congrats LP! envy envy envy:yes: :rolleyes: :heart:

6. Oh gosh! Yeah, it was me! I've had such a busy day, I haven't had time to come in here and mention it. It was a bit of an adrenaline rush at the end there! I do love the style, and I'm such a brown freak.:love: But if this bag is going to stay with me, at least one of my other bags is going to have to go to a new home...:cry: (Credit cards - love 'em and terrified of 'em.)

Meanwhile, I notice the 02 classique has its BIN back - I'm surprised nobody's jumped on it!

7. ^^LouiseyPeasey - if you have a spare classique you need to unload - you know who to turn to! ;) :graucho:

8. ^^Yeah--me! :p :p :lol:

9. ^^Nope - sorry, first come (or asked) first served!:p :p :p :graucho: :roflmfao:

10. Congrats LP!!! Can't wait to see pics when it arrives.

11. Sorry, I'll behave now. Congrats LP on another beautiful bag!:love:

12. Louisey, congrats!!! Missed the end of the auction as I was celelbrating my sister's birthday (that's life!).

I saw the 2002 first, i love it, but I think the handles mean its price should be lower, around 500 dollars.

Such nice bags, such nice bags....