2nd bbag! INK CITY! Yippee!!!

1. VERY happy now!!! Let me introduce you to a familiar love.... 06 Ink City!!!

Woohooo!!!! I am extremely proud to present my first City and my second bbag.. the very much loved new addition to what I can now call a "family" and something to keep my Pewter First company. :love:

Muchos Gracias to 'C' for sharing the Inky love! Love ya gal!!! :heart: :flowers:

First pic with NO flash:
    [​IMG]

Pic with Flash:
    [​IMG]

Pic of me carrying it:
    [​IMG]

Close up pic of me carrying it:
    [​IMG]

Thanks for letting me share my happiness and thanks to everyone for posting up their lovelies!!!

2. I love it. the color is gorgeous. congrats!

3. Congrats~~Love love Ink

4. YEAH!!!! congrats :yahoo:

5. It's lovely!!!

6. OH *YAY* JAdacee, finally got it!! congrats girlie... love it on you, looks fabulous!!!!!

7. Congrats, I adore INK it's a wonderful everyday bag!

8. You lucky girl, Congrats :yahoo: it looks awsome on you. Enjoy.:love:

9. That is one perfect ink city...hope i find one one day!

10. congrats! the leather on your ink city looks amazing...love it!

11. The ink is such a great color and your leather looks really nice!! Congrats!!

12. Congrats ... I absolutely love the ink color and the leather looks beautiful!

13. Thanks ladies! I love her SO much!

catcat - I agree that it's such a great everyday colour. Loving how it's a staple with a twist.

nanaz - I know you've been looking for one for awhile - I hope you get one that meets all your expectations and beyond!

Yesterday I took her out for the first time, today I decided to add an old earring that I don't wear much anymore as a purse charm. I'm liking it! I'll try and take a pic of that later tonight so I can see what you guys think of it.

YAY again!! Thanks for letting me share!!!

14. Congrats on your new beautiful addition. The ink city looks great on you. I want one!!!

15. Congratulations jadecee, I especially love the color (almost purple) it has in your last pic. Is it as purple IRL as it seems to be in that last picture?