28 Weeks Later

1. Has anyone seen this yet? I managed to watch it last week and gotta say it was one of my fav films of the year!
    Definitely worth watching :tup:

2. I want to watch it too, but is it gruesome?

3. ^^^yeah that.

4. I loved the first film, 28 days later. I am glad to hear that it is worth watching. I think Rose Byrne (an Ozzie) is one of the stars?

5. Yeah she's one of the Army ppl.
    I don't think it is too gruesome. As I am not great with lots of blood and I could watch it with no probelms...

6. I've been to see this as well and loved it! :smile:

7. I somehow liked the first one better... perhaps because for the 2nd I already knew what to expect :p

8. I thought it was fantastic. Robert Carlyle's performance was amazing- you really saw his guilt and shame at one point, and later his fury. I won't elaborate as i don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it, but he is a class act.

9. I still hadn't had a chance to see this yet but I love the first one ("28 Days Later") and the sequel has been receiving great reviews on IMDB.

I've heard that they're going to do a third film in the series and that it's going to be titled "28 Months Later", which will pick up where "28 Weeks Later" left off.

10. I think the first one was better but it was still a good film. I loved seeing London and all the places i recognise all deserted and creepy!

11. [​IMG]

12. [​IMG]

13. Looking forward to seeing it! I liked the first one, will always remember the guy with the drop of blood falls into his eye and he becomes infected after doing so well before

14. Saw it a few weeks back, definitely not what a expected. A bit slow, but it was okay. Glad we rented.