?

shoes319 said:
so far my turquoise because of the beautiful color no doubt!

I'm sure. I just ordered a turquoise agenda in goatskin and I can't wait for it to get here. That turquoise is just absolutely stunning. :biggrin: You have officially made me fall in love with turquoise. :graucho:

Fuchsia Ostrich Kelly 32cm

I've only used it a handful of times (less than 5) but it got compliment everytime whereas with all my previous authentic designer bags (including the LV), nobody really said anything.

So far? Has to be Princess...Caramel Coromandel Kelly. I think it has to be the color with that gold hardware. Well...that and I live in Berkeley so any handbag thats not macrame with fringe would stand out:blink:

Hmmmm...

Kellybag said:
nathansgirl...please brag just a little bit on the birkin please!!! :biggrin: :yes:

LOL Funny. I get compliments mainly from SA's in high end stores...especially handbag stores. They just freak out over it and want to touch it. A lot. I've had people pick it up without my permission too, just dying to touch it. Seriously. They love the color and the ostrich skin.

Then there are those moments when the response is underwhelmed.
I was in a new store at my local mall today. The store sells Greek handbags. It is called Kem. So I was browsing and the SA was going on about how nice the bags in the store are and how popular they are..then she glanced down at my birkin with a smirk and said "Well you have a nice bag there too." Hmm. Nice?

Okay I'm done. :amuse:

I forgot to answer...

I can't believe it myself, but I have this cheap bag...$24.99 marked down from like $60 around 15 years ago...from Lord and Taylor...it is like a bucket bag along the lines of a nantucket bag of all things. I have people of all ages, colors, sizes, and shapes come up to me and they rave. I have people offer to buy it from me for ridiculous prices. It is actually funny...I can't get rid of it for all those reasons.