25% off Mia/QuiltedHobo/PatentHobo at bobellisshoes.com

1. These bags are on sale (25% off) at bobellisshoes.com, they are now $671.25 (regularly $895)
    1. Black Quilted Leather Hobo
    2. White Mia Leaather Bag
    3. Chalk Quilted Patent Leather Hobo

(pictures from bobellisshoes, info from bluebeeonline, NeimanMarcus)
    Marc Jacobs Quilted Hobo - Black
    Brand new from the Marc Jacobs Quilted collection. The Quilted Hobo is a great way to carry all the necessities of life and look fabulous doing it. Made of 100% leather, this tote has gold hardware and a sturdy handle. There are two exterior zippered compartments as well as a large zippered central compartment. There is also an additional zippered compartment inside the bag. Made in Italy. Measures 17"Wx 11"T x 3.5"D with 16" handle.

Mia Leather Handbag
    • White leather.
    • Golden hardware and studs.
    • Top handles with clips.
    • Zip top.
    • Front zip pocket; logo-stamped ID plate.
    • Metal feet protect base of bag.
    • 7"H x 13 1/2"W x 6 1/2"D.
    • Made in Italy.

Chalk Quilted Patent Leather Hobo
    A ladylike take on the hobo with that unmistakable Marc Jacob edge.
    • quilted patent leather.
    • Golden hardware.
    • Zip top with studded leather pull tabs.
    • Shoulder strap.
    • Front zip pocket; front pocket with push-lock closure.
    • 8 1/2"H x 14 1/2"W x 4"D.
    • Made in Italy.
  2. (When buying bags that aren't on sale) Some MJ bags are usually $100 less at shoptwigs.com. S&H is sometimes free. There's no tax for anyone living outside of WI.
  3. That Mia is really cute!
  4. Oh man! I've been wanting that Mia in white!

Alas, no funds at the moment. I guess I'll just have to keep "visiting" it online.

Thanks for posting this!
  5. I called Bill (contact number given on bobellisshoes.com - 1-843-722-2515) to ask which Marc Jacobs bags are on sale (in addition to those on the website). He said that their store's discounting 10 styles in various colors (~25% off) and he's in the process of updating the site now (will be done in a few hours). He doesn't know the style names, check back ladies. =)
  6. sale at the marc jacobs stores! 40% and 70% off bags! by special order only so make friends with a salesperson!