25% off everthing at Cosmetic Mall

1. Thanks for posting
    I just save $30 on my chanel order
  2. how do u get the 25% off??? help! i looked at their prices and they seem to match up w/ wat was on the NM website....any suggestions thanx!
  3. Just click on that link which is cosmeticmall.com/luckymag
    Note that its original URL is followed by luckymag, it's a special offer for Lucky Magazine readers. =)
  4. ^ The Promotional Discount is reflected in your Shopping Basket. At the bottom of the page, you will see the amount deducted for Lucky Breaks 25% Off.

Has anyone here heard of this site before? Ordered from them before?
  5. Yes, I've gotten my Fran Wilson lipsticks from there for the past 3-4 years. They are GREAT! Service is good, fast delivery. No complaints from me.:smile:
  6. Thanks for replying, I'll order some stuffs from them later today. =)
  7. does anyone know when the promotion expires? Thanks.
  8. I don't know the exact expiration date (don't remember seeing it), but it should expire in a month or so from now. The offer was printed in the October 06 issue of Lucky Magazine (on newstand now), I just received the issue in the mail a few days ago.
  9. They're pretty much out of everything I want. :sad:
  10. Thank you very much, you're sweet.
  11. Thanks for posting this baglover! What a super deal. In addition to the 25% discount, you get 9% cash back:supacool:
  12. Tod, I totally forgot about LuckyMagRewards. =) Thanks for reminding us. Luckily, I haven't ordered yet. I'm out of mosturizer, eye cream, etc. It's too bad that they don't have Shu Uemura's Eyelash Curler (I need a replacement). This is the perfect time to try this store.
  13. When will those be available again? This promotional offer should be good for another month.
  14. I noticed that too. It looks like a lot of sold out products are arriving on October 1st and that they'll e-mail you when it comes in. Luckily it's an October issue and there's some time.