25% off card

*waves hands* *jumps up and down*

doesn't anyone ever think of...

buying a bunch of the stuff just to get the credit

then going to another coach store, and exchanging it for what you want? including the classics...

a little bit is okay i guess.

just don't over do it with three or four bags.

but wouldn't returns take away from the value you accumulated for the cards?
or...
buy bunches of stuff, wait til you get a card, THEN return.
we need to find a way to beat the system...

i meant. return w/o reciept

that wouldn't take it away

and trust me, it's been done. the managers know it. and short of refusing to give you store credit but making you spend the same amount or over.

there's nothing they can do

unless you say these are the items i brought on 25% off!

or go to the same coach store.

i guess it's lucky that in my city there are several - if i did this - but i get a greater discount so there's no point ;)

And at least some of them can track your purchases without the receipt. When my mom had a problem with her signature stripe swingpack...we stopped into a store other than the one she'd bought at - and without her receipt. They pulled up the original purchase information on the computer - and when the did the exchange for a new one they gave her back some money due to the sales tax difference.

And no...I've never thought of using it buying stuff and sending it back. I love coach...its not my mission in life to cheat them.

And at least some of them can track your purchases without the receipt. When my mom had a problem with her signature stripe swingpack...we stopped into a store other than the one she'd bought at - and without her receipt. They pulled up the original purchase information on the computer - and when the did the exchange for a new one they gave her back some money due to the sales tax difference.

And no...I've never thought of using it buying stuff and sending it back. I love coach...its not my mission in life to cheat them.

:sad: I couldn't do that either..I would be too nervous thinking I would get "caught"....Sometime I wish I could be more deceiving but I just can't.....I can't lie anyway..I start to laugh !!! :heart: Emmy

When I returned stuff without my receipt, they asked for my info and punched it in their system. So they do track it somewhow even though I'm only getting store credit.

i meant. return w/o reciept

that wouldn't take it away

and trust me, it's been done. the managers know it. and short of refusing to give you store credit but making you spend the same amount or over.

there's nothing they can do

unless you say these are the items i brought on 25% off!

or go to the same coach store.

i guess it's lucky that in my city there are several - if i did this - but i get a greater discount so there's no point ;)

It's kind of bad but I've done it before..I bought a bag w/ the 25% off coupon last time(I remember it was a bag from the spring scribble line) was afraid to use it. I didn't want to get the white dirty, so I went to a different store like a month later w/ it without the receipt & exchanged it for the signature tote & some little accesories. Even w/ the credit I still spent $350.00. Now to think of it, maybe they caught on & that's why I'm not getting a coupon this time around. It was a one time thing anyways..I wouldn't do it again. LOL

But I had a reason for not having the receipt..I was too lazy to dig through all my receipts.;)

i mean, i don't intend to cheat them on a regular basis...i'm not that kind of person. but i also want to get a good deal on what i buy, you know? so if you have to skirt around the system a little bit, i don't think that's too terribly bad.
oh, and pursefanatic, did you buy the scribble bag? cause i have it and it got FILTHY, even though i kept good care of it.

No that's the bag I returned it was just the pouch ($98). I really really liked it but what I was planning on using it for, which was makeup would have really made it dirty. So, I decided to exchange & get a tote & later on check out the outlet for one I can just wipe clean. I ended up w/ the bandana make-up case...sooo easy to clean & cute! It is a bit smaller than the pouch but I only use it to carry in my purse...so I shouldn't need alot. (I included a pic of it)

Attachments

• 2006_0626Image0002.jpg
    2006_0626Image0002.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 26
No that's the bag I returned it was just the pouch ($98). I really really liked it but what I was planning on using it for, which was makeup would have really made it dirty. So, I decided to exchange & get a tote & later on check out the outlet for one I can just wipe clean. I ended up w/ the bandana make-up case...sooo easy to clean & cute! It is a bit smaller than the pouch but I only use it to carry in my purse...so I shouldn't need alot. (I included a pic of it)
Holy shoot! It's called bandana? For some reason I've seen it online and someone called it banana so when I went to the outlet, I pointed it out to BF and told him that was the banana make-up case. We couldn't figure out why it was called banana.:roflmfao: