"24Tease" class at 24 Hour Fitness?

1. Hi All,

Just for fun, I am considering taking this class at my local 24 hour fitness, but was wondering if anyone has taken it? If so, did you like it? was it worthwhile?

Thank you!

2. I've taken it. I didn't like it, didn't feel like a work out at all, but maybe it was just the way the instructor taught it.

3. thanks- i just heard the same from a girlfriend. i guess i'll pass on this one.

4. What is it? The website doesn't have it.

These look fun, though:

Belly Dance: Total muscle isolation, elegant hand gestures, and intricate body gyrations. Includes distinctive music and traditional movements for a unique workout.

Salsa Moves™: Fun moves, fun music. If you like Salsa or simply enjoy moving, you'll love this no-stress workout. Gain a new perspective on exercise with do-able moves and find out how much fun fitness can be. Suitable for all levels.

Speed Round: The 30-minute version of your favorite kickboxing class. You will get the intensity you desire in this shorter Turbo Kick Box workout.

5. I saw that class..I think you better off doing something else.

6. I have taken the 24Tease class before but I was not really crazy about it. This class is low impact. However I take the Salsa class 3 days a week and I love it. My instructor is awesome and I burn major calories. Trust me when I say that the instructor can make a make a break a class. I hate it when we have a sub because I don't get the same workout.