24 Season Finale ***SPOILERS AHEAD****

1. OMG! I cannot believe the ending! I guess I should have known that it would be bittersweet. I just do not know how in the world they will save Jack! At least Logan went down in the end. All I can say is WOW!
  2. i thought it was a little anti climatic tho- overall. not enough action!

3. oh please tell tell...what happened...
  4. Well, the long and the short of it is that Logan FINALLY is busted. His wife was awesome in helping Jack get the confession they had to have.

And remember the Chinese from last season? They didn't forget about Jack. They kidnap him, beat the bloody hell of him, and the last thing we see is a ship with Jack on it heading to Shanghai.:cry:
  5. OMG, I couldn't believe it. I guess the next season will start with someone going in to extract Jack from a Chinese prison.
  6. Or else they'll do something like they have in the past where they jump through time and someone magically extracts Jack from the Chinese and we start the season in the midst of a new terror. Who knows.

All I know is that I cannot stop watching even when it is extremely frustrating to do so!!!!
  7. This show ALWAYS has me on the edge of my seat,How will we wait till JANUARY!!!!!!
  8. thanks twinkie.....
  9. gessshhhh! I just cannot forget about this thread so I read it though I haven't seen the last few episodes yet. oh sucks!! Hahahhahaha :p

my goodness...... does that mean i have to stick myself in front of the tv for another season........ohhhhhhhhhhhh :blink: :lol:
  10. love 24! I think that there will be more about Logan....they never got to the guys that were really masterminding everything.
    I am thinking they might skip in time like they have done the last several seasons.
  11. I was on the edge of my seat for the closing. Ahhh! =(
  12. agreed....
  13. Has anyone else heard about the 24 movie? I just read about it. It doesn't look like we'll see it for another two years or so. They are still trying to figure out how to shoot it. One rumor is that the first hour will not be in real time, then something tragic happens and the rest of the movie will be in real time. Sounds interesting.
  14. 1st year fan of 24! Love it!
  15. The season finale was all right. I agree with fayden, kinda anti-climactic. But, I did like the very end where he is kidnapped by the Chinese. I'm hoping next season will be good. This season was okay, I guess. Season 2 is my favorite so far.