24! Jack Bauer is my hero!

Chloe, in some other thread I mentioned that I love your avatar. Hehe. :amuse:

I love Martha in season 5! She is such a strong woman..Charles is a loser. :hrmm:

Tony Almeida is HOT. I thought he was ugly and annoying in season 1. :sweatdrop: I'm watching random episodes from random seasons now. I watched an episode from season 1 where Jack shoots Nina but she doesn't die. Oh how I hate her.

Tony is coming BACK!??! WHAT?!?! I really need to go back and watch season 5 again...i think i might have missed something, cuz i swear he was dead.
This makes me wanna see season 7 even more...i read on yahoo news that 3 studios have cancelled thier contracts with the writers so it could affect next season's shows as well...i cannot live 2 yrs without 24!

Tony is coming BACK!??! WHAT?!?! I really need to go back and watch season 5 again...i think i might have missed something, cuz i swear he was dead.
This makes me wanna see season 7 even more...i read on yahoo news that 3 studios have cancelled thier contracts with the writers so it could affect next season's shows as well...i cannot live 2 yrs without 24!

:cursing: The studios are really starting to piss me off. CAN"T THEY JUST PAY THE PEOPLE ALREADY!?! I actually look forward to January because of 24!! :cry:

Yeah I know, talk about a huge twist. He does look to have died, but the writers say that it was always the plan to bring him back in, as, at the end of that episode, they didnt give the silent beeps for the clock (which they do to any major character that has died :tup:), so that was the clue that probably all was not as it seemed!!!

Tony sure looks hot with this new short haircut too :nuts: