24 Faubourg

1. My step mom introduced me to this Hermes perfume and it is to die for......does anyone here wear it? She told me it is the address of the Paris HQ.
  2. Yes, I wear 24, Faubourg. It is my absolute favorite for day. :love: :love: :love:
    My second favorite is Rouge Hermes for evening. It is very sophisticated.

Glad to hear you like 24. Have you also tried (after layering) the sparkling refreshing body gel? For summer evenings, it is very nice.

3. I'll have to try it! For now, I'm hooked on Un Jardini sur le Nil!
  4. Oooh! They have a sparkling body gel??? How is it?? I absolutely adore sparkles. I'm currently hooked on the kitten powder from Benefit :love:
  5. LanVan--It's not sparkles like that...:lol: :lol: :lol:

This is what the back of the gel says:
    "With it's delicate pearly sheen and perfumed notes of Eau de Soleil, Sparkling Refreshing Body Gel enhances your skin's natural beauty. Cooling and non-greasy, it refreshes and moisturises instantly, leaving the skin soft and supple. Apply generously all over the body."

And the body cream is to die for! In case you are not familiar with 24 Faubourg notes, they are: orange blossom, amber, vanilla, and jasmine.
  6. Hmm sounds delicious~
    I've been wearing Marc Jacob perfume for a while. I need a change. Maybe I'll try the 24 Fabourg.
    Is it a mature scent?
    Fresh summery?
  7. What is the price on the body cream? Body Creams are favorites of mine and my hubby. He loves all that on me.
  8. sounds good! Will have to try - I wonder if these are carried at perfume counters? Maybe Sephora...
  9. Mature scent??:lol: :lol: :lol: What does that mean? It is certainly fresh and summery. :p

There is a "lighter" one called: 24, Faubourg Eau Délicate. I understand it's unisex. Here are some reviews for it:

Here are reviews for the original 24, Faubourg:

Honestly, if you like the notes, you won't be disappointed. I wear it mostly during the summer and it just makes me feel good. :biggrin:
  10. Then he will love this one!:love:

I purchased mine at the store, but I've also purchased it at Neiman's. Also I checked online and here are a few links for you. The prices look pretty good, but I am not sure of the quality of the product:

Of course at Hermes online:
  11. Thanks! I did check Sephora but no go - I will check your other links - I'm holding a sample from the NM catalog I got today for Eau des Merveilles - it smells yummy and DH even likes it! I think I may purchase!
  12. i wear it!! it is my winter-autumn perfume!! and i looooove it!
  13. Greentea, I love Un Jardin Sur Le Nil as well!! It's refreshingly divine~ :love:
  14. Here's another Un Jardin Sur Le Nil fan! I also love Un Jarden en Mediterranee for its unique woodsy scent!