226 Reissue in suede

1. Hi,
    After searching unsuccessfully for the reissue in patent leather or calfskin /lambskin (?), I finally found one in brown suede instead. Lets say I am so eager to get an reissue that I will get it in whatever material it is in! :wlae: Then again, I have not seen any reference or pictures of reissue in suede. Can anyone share any news on this bag please? For example, which season the big is in. Thanks.

Nefy

2. I have not seen it in suede either. If it's authentic it's probably GORGEOUS!! Please post pix if you find it...

3. I don't know where you live, but I have seen reissues recently at both NM and Saks. You could call and ask them to do a search for you?

4. I have not seen a suede one.

5. I've seen a suede one in the SG boutique... personally i'm not a big fan...

wait for the leather, nefy!

6. I bought the bag nonetheless from the Singapore Chanel store no doubt. It is my first chanel and I get to like the bag more and more. :yahoo:

Here are the pictures.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. A suede reissue was not released in the US. I haven't seen a suede one in my European, but then again, reissues are usually sold out so quickly. It's not to say that it wasn't a VIP only bag or a very limited edition. Suede is so hard to keep nice. Even when it is professionally cleaned, I notice that the nap of the suede is never the same - it gets rougher in appearance.

8. wow! i really like it in the suede!

9. I like it, its cute. I hope its as easy to maintain.