21st Bday New Year Bag - LOOK WHAT I BOUGHT!

1. http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/new-year-bday-bag-purchase-update-226461.html

To catch up see the thread above!!! and the linked thread from there :smile:

Well after much thinking about it i finally went to LV in Bond Street and made my first boutique pruchase :biggrin:

I was served by a very nice young man called Henry, he has only been there 2 weeks but was the perfect gentleman and answerd all my questions confidently :smile: though on occasion he did have to ask a more senior SA, which was kool with me :smile:

Once i'd tried on the Monogram speedy 30, the Azur 30, Damier 30 and Mini Lin. I trotted around in front of the mirror for a little while, with my friend getting a little frustrated that i just couldnt decided which one!!!

In the end it was the Red Linning that sold the DAMIER 30 to me!!!!!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH! I waited while he prepared me a fresh bag, and brought it out just in its dust bag, so i requested a gift box (because they are so pretty!) and kindly he brought one out for me. She is made in France and her date code is AA4067.

She is the perfect size and fits everything i carry with me on a daily basis. Today I made a bottom for her so she doesn't sag, and a little red bow to go with her linning :smile: so now she looks SUPER CUTE!

While I was in the Bond Street store I saw the silver and gold Suhali Lockits and Purses, they are nice but not really my cup of tea (if you know what i mean) Also they have the Mirage Bandeaus in stock, and I was tempted but I needed to buy new shoes so that is still on my wishlist!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ooh, i wanna see!

3. more pics!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. So cute with the red bow. Happy Birthday!

5. Congrats! love it!!

6. happy birthday.. beautiful speedy especially with the red bow...

7. Congrats and happy birthday!

8. Thank You eliot, SuzanneVuitton, nycbella & MatAllston!!! xxx

9. Loves it, Damier is beautiful, Congrats and happy birthday :smile:

10. congrats!

11. congrats :party: and happy bday

12. Congrats and have a happy b'day

13. congratsss, good choice, happy b'day :flowers:

14. Beautiful!!!! Congrats and a very Happy Birthday Nikky! :heart:

15. Happy Birthday! Nice choice.