2016 Date Stamp on LV

Aug 16, 2012
Hello, I am about to buy a new NF MM but given that it's 2nd Jan 2016, I wanted to wait until new 2016 built bags arrive in store (may sound a little silly to some)! Does anyone know when to expect bags manufactured in 2016 to hit stores? :smile:

Hello, I am about to buy a new NF MM but given that it's 2nd Jan 2016, I wanted to wait until new 2016 built bags arrive in store (may sound a little silly to some)! Does anyone know when to expect bags manufactured in 2016 to hit stores? :smile:

It's usually pretty quickly in January, especially on fast-sellers like the Speedy and the NF. You shouldn't have to wait very long.

This is just my opinion, but the quality problems are extremely exaggerated. But if it makes you feel better about your purchase, you should have no trouble finding a nice pre-loved Speedy.

Please do a reveal!

Interesting.... I have never had any issues before and after seeing so many peeling/smell posts here I got a little turned off.... I will do reveal regardless! Maybe I will do a new DA and a pre loved DE..... He he

My SA says that normally February is the month that they receive the new year items. Most of January they have to make them and them if they are from France ship them here. I'm also hoping that the quality issues are better this year!

On average it takes about two weeks from the time the bag is made to the time it makes it to a store, sometimes it is less if the store is close by to the workshops, such as in France, Spain, or parts of the US. Because Australia is supplied by France and Spain, and obviously that is some distance away, expect to see them a little bit later (maybe 3 weeks if that?)