2014 Spring/Summer Mission List

My heart was fluttering with the Spring Summer thread.
Gorgeous fuschia and blue calling out to me.
I am still thinking what size to get in.

Fuschia --- thinking of a mini
Blue - medium classic
Anyone know the hardware for both. Can't tell clearly from the pictures.
I would love matte gold

Hubby surprised me with a BOY from Paris a week ago. I am seriously thinking of selling it for the Blue classic. The braided Navy Gold Boy which I wanted but it was the new medium size. Too big for me.
What should I do?

If your husband is ok with you selling the boy, I would! I definitely wouldn't pass up on this season's collection.

I am actually trying to clear out my closet a bit too... primarily to clear out my closet and make room for the new ones and gather up some more cash in case I fell for the other colors I am not yet considering. My budget allows for only one classic (jumbo or med) and other not too expensive ones like a CWC, and 1 mini. If I can sell some of my items, I may have room for another CWC and another mini.

My list is short this time. I want one more Boy in small or medium. I just don't know which one yet. The contenders are the patent Boys in fuschia, black, and silver and also the black on black Boy. I am hoping one just wows me to make the choice easy since I can only get one more.

Great idea for a thread, H-Angel! I will get to see who my future bag twins will be! :smile:

Only 1 item on my list for 2014:

Fuchsia Lamb Mini - preordered!

After that, I'm heading for ban island and my only ticket back is to sell some of my bags. :smile:

On my wish list - I guess kinda long but can't resist this season:

1. Fuschia patent or lamb in m/l - haven't decided, I guess it might come to whatever I can get my hands both. Maybe both??? Hmmmm... ;-_
2. Blue patent in m/l and blue patent woc - depends only if it's a bright blue
3. Turquoise python in m/l - hopefully a bright color too!
4. So black boy or classic - probably no luck here but will wait
5. Chanel 3 in green
6. Yellow something? Depends on color and availability. Maybe mini?
7. Patent neon boys! Depends on size and color and availability. Like green and blue from pictures!

On my wish list - I guess kinda long but can't resist this season:

1. Fuschia patent or lamb in m/l - haven't decided, I guess it might come to whatever I can get my hands both. Maybe both??? Hmmmm... ;-_
2. Blue patent in m/l and blue patent woc - depends only if it's a bright blue
3. Turquoise python in m/l - hopefully a bright color too!
4. So black boy or classic - probably no luck here but will wait
5. Chanel 3 in green
6. Yellow something? Depends on color and availability. Maybe mini?
7. Patent neon boys! Depends on size and color and availability. Like green and blue from pictures!
Ooh could you share with us which store will get the 3 in green? Is the green like a dark minty turquoise?

Thanks for starting the thread... Here's my list:

1. Fushia lamb m/l - arriving later this week , yay!

2. Yellow - looking for a m/l but was told only avail in jumbo...looking to see what the other options are

Wish I could also get the green but eyeing a couple of sandals right now so need to have some self control

Great idea! Here's mine:

1. Fuchsia lambskin - woc or mini (got the woc and hopefully get a mini too)

2. Blue lambskin and caviar - waiting to see this color, hoping to be a bright blue. Then a m/l size.

3. Yellow lambskin - probably a mini or woc

4. Light pink lambskin or caviar - haven't decided in size

5. Orange patent or lambskin - haven't decided on size

6. Kelly green lamskin - maybe a cwc or mini

7. Waiting for the perfect purple and red to complete my rainbow!

Then head to ban island! At least there's a rainbow there!!!!

Great idea! Here's mine:

1. Fuchsia lambskin - woc or mini (got the woc and hopefully get a mini too)

2. Blue lambskin and caviar - waiting to see this color, hoping to be a bright blue. Then a m/l size.

3. Yellow lambskin - probably a mini or woc

4. Light pink lambskin or caviar - haven't decided in size

5. Orange patent or lambskin - haven't decided on size

6. Kelly green lamskin - maybe a cwc or mini

7. Waiting for the perfect purple and red to complete my rainbow!

Then head to ban island! At least there's a rainbow there!!!!

Diva have you see. The light pink color I've been trying to see what shade it's going to be a looking through the forum but haven't seen anything :sad:

Diva have you see. The light pink color I've been trying to see what shade it's going to be a looking through the forum but haven't seen anything :sad:

I only saw a light pink patent boy and that color is beautiful. Look under the ss14 thread in the shopping forum. I can't wait to see it in lamb or caviar.