2014 resolution - shopping from my own bag and wallet collection. Any one else?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So pretty!!!

Love it all!!! And you're not the only one who isn't gaga over the cles... I returned mine and put the $$ toward a bag.

2. I didn't mean to... But when I was at Saks (returning a bag I just didn't love love), they had the perfect warm color Michael Kors bag I was looking for on sale. Okay, that's one bag scratched off the list of what I'm allowed.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1388633385.403054.jpg

3. That bag is gorgeous! The leather looks amazing!

4. What a festive color to ring in the new year!

I love longchamp bags! So versatile :smile:

Love all the bright pops of red!

5. My goodness you all have such nice big collections!

I have only 5 handbags and 2 wallets, some of my handbags are terribly neglected. This year I will join you and use them all!

6. Congrats on a beautiful and diverse collection!

Beautiful Verona!

Lovely bal!!

Purple is my favorite color. Love your bal! I know what you mean about the urge!

Beautiful Madison to start the new year!

Love all your pouches in your LV. So organized!

Beautiful color Kors! I can see why you got it! Congrats!

7. I love when I use a bag and continue to use it - the longest I've used a bag straight is about a month.

would love to see a pic of your Brahmins and perhaps get a review, I've heard so many people talk about them but never came across one irl.
    lovely bag! And lovely insides. I'm with you about the cles - have one and don't love love it but it is in use. IMO I think its dimensions are just a little too small for my liking. A tiny bit more room each way and I think I'd love it. I'm talking just millimeters.

recently saw dooney bags irl and find myself thinking about them. If I find a good deal, I can see myself picking one up

Beautiful color and love the style! Hey, at least it was a 'one in one out' sort of situation ;) great bag to ring in 2014.
    Welcome! :smile:

8. Love this thread and reading everyone's stories. I was lucky enough to get overwhelmed quickly when I first started the addiction, and it didn't take long for me to purge my tiny collection as quickly as they built up.

Today I carried the last bag I bought a little over a month ago. I have one bag that I know I will purchase early this year, so that's one down :smile: but for the time being, I will just enjoy what I have.

Happy new year everyone!

1388638071386.jpg
  9. Thanks!

Lovely! And you're definitely not the only one who isn't in love with the cles. I had a denim one for years that I used very rarely before I finally realized that the cles was just not for me.

Thanks!

Beautiful color!

Thanks!

Beautiful!

10. What a beauty to start the year off!

11. Thank you.

Thank you.

12. Love the bag, cat, and overall picture :smile:

13. Thank you for all the lovely comments about my Violet (isn't it nice to have a thread that makes you appreciate what you have rather than making you want to run our and buy something new!) - here's a little butt shot :smile:
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1388642738.653841.jpg

14. Thank you.

15. This is a beautiful bag! What a nice color. I have never seen a Bal IRL but love them in all photos I see.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.