2012 SF CL Play Day!

Which date(s) do you prefer for our SF CL Play Day?

• March 3

• March 10

• March 17

• March 24

• March 31

Results are only viewable after voting.

Girl 6

Supreme Shoe Lover!
O.G.
Aug 4, 2008
Hi Everyone!

Yes, I'm back! :smile:

It's been a while since the San Francisco Bay Area contingent had a get together. I think it's about time to gather and share our love of CLs!

So, I'm opening up this thread and volunteering to organize this for us.

The first order of business is picking a date. I'm proposing that we do this on a weekend in March. Please vote for the following dates using the polling function:

March 3
March 10
March 17
March 24
March 31

I don't know the place or time yet. I'll work on that once we get a better consensus. Just let me say that I'm happy to be back and I would love to see all of you again! Let's make this happen!

Always,
G6

What do you ladies usually do? Lunch and shop? It's a super busy time for me at work and I have to work Saturdays but I would love to try to join!

Shopping is always in the equation at our play days. ;) Lunch will have to depend on the venues secured. We've had lunches at the Rotunda in NM and E&O. At some of our other Play Days the starting point was the HL boutique and a suite at Saks. Sometimes the shoe salons are our hosts and they serve finger foods and offer gift bags. It really depends on what the organizer can arrange. One thing you can count on is the fun you'll have with other CL addicts.

Oh! I'm sorry that I won't be seeing you again this time around, ringing_phone! You should let us know when you are around again. We can always just have an impromptu get-together depending on what is going on.

Always,
G6

Shopping is always in the equation at our play days. ;) Lunch will have to depend on the venues secured. We've had lunches at the Rotunda in NM and E&O. At some of our other Play Days the starting point was the HL boutique and a suite at Saks. Sometimes the shoe salons are our hosts and they serve finger foods and offer gift bags. It really depends on what the organizer can arrange. One thing you can count on is the fun you'll have with other CL addicts.

Sounds like fun! Thanks for the info and hope I can make it!

Thanks, everyone, for the warm welcome back!

I have already scouted a special spot for us. :smile: I will be coordinating with the manager of that spot while we continue to vote for the optimal date.

I'm working on the lunch situation. Hopefully, I can get a nice place for all of us.

I will report back once I have something more concrete. But, I thought I'd let you know that I'm already working on this.

Always,
G6

Thanks, everyone, for the warm welcome back!

I have already scouted a special spot for us. :smile: I will be coordinating with the manager of that spot while we continue to vote for the optimal date.

I'm working on the lunch situation. Hopefully, I can get a nice place for all of us.

I will report back once I have something more concrete. But, I thought I'd let you know that I'm already working on this.

Always,
G6

That's great news! I can't wait to hear how it all works out. Thank you.