2008 Year of India Lotus Cadena

Yay MrsS!!! Thanks for posting pictures; it is even more gorgeous than I had imagined. Very very beautiful...especially in the gold.

orchids, it is more beautiful that I had expected. I remember when it was described to me last year, I thought it was going to disappoint. It has turned out to be very pretty. And yes, I prefer the gold to the palladium.

MrsS, you're quick! :tup: Is it 2-tone or just the shadow in the middle part?

ETA - just saw the other pics. Does this work like the Pegasus where you pust the lever down?

Just picked it up this morning, ms piggy. It's not 2 tone, guess it's just the lighting. And yes, it's like the Pegasus, with a spring mechanism. But it's smaller than the Pegasus. It cannot be put on the turnkey of our Kelly nor Birkin.

Woohoo! I knew mrsS could be trusted to again come through first with the new stuff! I agree that it looks nicer than I thought. I like the 3D look of the engraving.....But very puzzling if it's too small for the turn-lock.:confused1: I guess I can put it on the handle loop of a kelly?

Here's a picture of the Lotus cadena with the Pegasus cadena for size.

And the Lotus cadena on my Rose Shocking Birkin, which has PHW. Sorry about the different colour of hardware. I'm heading out soon, and don't have the time to take out one of my bags with GHW to match the cadena.

Attachments

• Image2960.jpg
    Image2960.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 245
  • Image2963.jpg
    Image2963.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 441
Thank you for sharing these gorgeous pics mrssparkles!
I've been looking out with great anticipation for the paperclip symbol to appear next to the thread.
No dissapointment, the Lotus Cadena is really beautiful. Love it.
Is the metal a mixture of shiny and matte, or is it just due to the angle of light?