2008 Baguettes..At what cost?

I've just come back from Harrods where the small one of these is £460 i don't know how much the bigger one was, but the small one is so cute, i was so tempted. Really wanted one, but couldn't justify that much money on a tiny bag. I just know its going to haunt me now though:graucho:

I just called the Fendi store here in Hong Kong and we're not getting them until the end of March :crybaby: Please post pics if you get them so I can drool over them!

hi. i just got the red one (during lunch!) in singapore. 1st day of the launch.
retails S$1795... rather pricey but i can't order it online, and only has 3 reds in Singapore. i'm so happy!

eluxury got these medium baguettes

$995 (sky blue, apple green, white, lemon yellow, gold & fuchsia)

or $1300 to get the paint-your-own baguette ;)
FE_11776824_canvas_h_pu.jpg
FE_11776824_canvas_dt1_pu.jpg

I'm pretty sure that I read in a magazine around $995 for this size? (Since there are other baguette styles debuting for the anniversary...) I think this is how much it costs because I really wanted one before the SATC movie. LOL

-Maybe another more well knowledged Fendi PF-er can give a better idea.

I saw the pink one and the gray one at Nieman Marcus for 995 usd

eluxury got these medium baguettes

$995 (sky blue, apple green, white, lemon yellow, gold & fuchsia)

or $1300 to get the paint-your-own baguette ;)
FE_11776824_canvas_h_pu.jpg
FE_11776824_canvas_dt1_pu.jpg
Paint your own baguette?! How cute is that! I love these! I thought they were so darn cute at the first post and then after reading down the thread realized the quilting says FENDI! I LOVE IT!

hi. i just got the red one (during lunch!) in singapore. 1st day of the launch.
retails S$1795... rather pricey but i can't order it online, and only has 3 reds in Singapore. i'm so happy!

Hey! Im from Singapore and am interested in getting that bag! Didnt know it just launched becos i saw the posters of those bags outside the botique for quite some time already (or so i thought!)

So anyway, do they only come in one size? The $1795 you paid for was for the size as per the first pic in the first post?

Hey! Im from Singapore and am interested in getting that bag! Didnt know it just launched becos i saw the posters of those bags outside the botique for quite some time already (or so i thought!)

So anyway, do they only come in one size? The $1795 you paid for was for the size as per the first pic in the first post?

hi psf! its $1795 for the medium baguette, the model hand carrying it in the poster. They have the mini baguette too, which is totally cute! as well as the wallet w chains (in 2 sizes,rectangular and smaller squarish one) and a whole bunch of accessories (so far i've seen the measuring tape (LOL!), mirror and bracelet?) they might not have all the 10 colors for everything, enquire about it! my SA Adeline (taka branch) is absolutely helpful. Look for her! :smile:

hi psf! its $1795 for the medium baguette, the model hand carrying it in the poster. They have the mini baguette too, which is totally cute! as well as the wallet w chains (in 2 sizes,rectangular and smaller squarish one) and a whole bunch of accessories (so far i've seen the measuring tape (LOL!), mirror and bracelet?) they might not have all the 10 colors for everything, enquire about it! my SA Adeline (taka branch) is absolutely helpful. Look for her! :smile:

OH! Okokay.. How much can yours hold? I have quite a few small bags, and wanna fnd another small bag, but one that is bigger than my usual! Haha... Any pics to show off that lovely piece! TIA!

hi psf!

attached is sum pics i took today. i am able to hold my small wallet, sunnies, keys and mobile, still able to stuff sum soft stuff (i dunno what! LOL). altho i noticed the strap stitching is broken! (first time i'm carrying it out today) i'll call up to see if i can get it changed.

Attachments

• DSC00875.jpg
    DSC00875.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 88
  • DSC00876.jpg
    DSC00876.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 67
  • DSC00877.jpg
    DSC00877.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 80