2007 Year in Review-What did you buy?

Year in Review: What did you get in 2007?

• Medium Veneta

• Large Veneta

• Pyramid

• Sloane

• Cabat

• Montaigne

• Ball (new or old)

• Clutch

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
The medium stamped stud arrived but sadly, it's too small. I know the maxi will be too big for me so now the search begins for a large.

Syma,your comparison pics in another thread are so helpful. Thanks for doing that. And your bags are lovely! Happy New Year!

Well, rox_rocks, if there isn't anything new to catch your eye (though something tells me there will be!), there's always vintage BV. One of the women at dinner last night was carrying a red satin woven clutch in a large heart shape - vintage BV. It was amazing!

The medium stamped stud arrived but sadly, it's too small. I know the maxi will be too big for me so now the search begins for a large.

Syma,your comparison pics in another thread are so helpful. Thanks for doing that. And your bags are lovely! Happy New Year!

Thank you LLaneedle, I do hope that you find the large studded veneta, I'm sure that you will love it! I'm surprised that apart from mistikat, quite a few ladies on the forum have bought one!

Rox Rocks, you've had a great 2007, your collection is AMAZING!:nuts:. In fact all you ladies have great collections! Please post some pics for us all to drool over :tup:

I am proud to add that I also got a card case in ebano on New Year's Eve that goes perfectly with my ebano camapana and will be used as my second wallet / business card case.;)

BV year, too...

Limo vachette cabat
Army sardegna shopper
Bronzo match bag
Corallo milano ostrich bag
many wallets, shoes, RTW, accesories...

It's getting out of control!!! :nuts: