2007 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

It's on Dec. 4th on I thi nk CBS. Still undecided as to whether the bf is allowed to watch or not :smile: My fav VS model Alessandro and his is Miranda Kerr (who's dating Orlando Bloom).

Hehe, does anyone else let their bf watch?

i know that the show will air on Dec4th, but when was the show taken place?

the show was staged last Thursday

Weren't the Spice Girls performing at this???

the Spice Girls performed Stop and their latest single Headlines

ap_VS08_071116_ssh.jpg

ap_VS09_071116_ssv.jpg

Every year it's a challenge to see how Victoria's Secret will top themselves with their latest Fantasy Bra. They couldn't possibly put any more diamonds on the bra itself so this year's selection is a full set. The 2007 Fantasy Bra, modeled by Selita Ebanks includes a thong, garter, cuff bracelet and matching barrette with a holly and poinsettia theme. The entire collection is composed of $4.5 million worth of diamonds, rubies, emeralds and yellow sapphires embroidered into a push-up bra created by jeweler Mouawad.

(http://www.luxist.com/2007/10/10/victorias-secret-2007-fantasy-bra/)

Attachments

• vsbra2007.jpg
    vsbra2007.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 13
Dang, I missed the show. It looked like it was really good this year from the pics! As usual all the models are gorgeous!

I don't know how Heidi does it! She looks amazing for a mother of 3. Does anyone know how old Heidi is?

I saw the show and loved it. They are so beautiful, not a hater but all the make up and lighs you know make them even better. I loved the look on Jeremy Piven's face during the show, priceless.... he is so hotttt too!

I can't believe I missed the show! I love it! I do miss Gisele. My bf and i watch it and pick out the hot models. LOL, we are very relaxed with one another. Watching the show motivates me to do my jumping jacks. =D