2007 Sunglasses

1. The spring is fast approaching and I want a new pair of HOT Sunglasses.
    Please post photos of your suggestions.

2. I don't have pics but I'm really digging the aviator style. I never thought I would until I tried a pair on this week & they actually looked good:nuts: & I have a small face. Thinking of getting an Oliver People's pair.

3. I have two favorite pairs that I would recommend to anyone.
    My Chanel 5076 mother of pearl logo sunglasses, great for round or square faces..
    [​IMG]
    and my new pair from Tom Ford, they style is Jennifer, this is the smallest version of Whitney (Angelina rocks them)
    [​IMG]
    Both sunglasses with wonderful and solid frame but not heavy at all.

4. bags- those look GREAT on you!

5. Nice! I have the Chanel 5076 as well, but I am loving those Jennifers!

6. I tried on a pair of the Jennifers and am in LOVE!

7. I love my Tom Ford Whitney's!!!:heart:

8. i just got these marc by marc jacobs aviators:
    [​IMG]

i've wanted a pair of aviators for a while, but most of them look really weird on me (interestingly, i can wear almost ANY large, square frames). i tried these on at Nordstrom and almost jumped for joy - they looked great immediately. best part is that they were only $90. i'd recommend taking a look at marc by marc jacobs sunglasses for anyone! they're all that price!

i also have a pair of gucci large, square plastic frames from last summer that i still wear almost all the time. i think they've been discontinued, which is a pity. they're perfect on my face, as are most guccis. but i like the mmj aviators better than theirs!

9. I have the Chanel 5076 mother of pearl logo sunglasses, and I abslutely LOVE THEM!!!!!!

10. Wow!! Those look HOT!

11. The Chanel style looks great on you. I tried on a pair about a year ago and did not like the way they looked on me. Because I like larger style, will have to try again yours look large.

12. saw these on eBay kind of nice[​IMG]

13. I want a cool new pair of Aviator, I started to weat them years ago
    when only guys were sporting Ray Ban's

Love This pair

[​IMG]

14. Oh I love those too... While searching for a pair, I noticed that Ray Ban has come out with the "New Aviator". Kind of a more modern take on the classic Aviator.

15. Love the Tom Ford Jennifers!!