Alec Baldwin (30 Rock) — Winner
    Steve Carell (The Office)
    Jason Lee (My Name Is Earl)
    Jeremy Piven (Entourage)
    Tony Shalhoub (Monk)

Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Comedy Series
    America Ferrera (Ugly Betty) — Winner
    Felicity Huffman (Desperate Housewives)
    Julia Louis-Dreyfus (The New Adventures of Old Christine)
    Megan Mullally (Will & Grace)
    Mary-Louise Parker (Weeds)
    Jaime Pressly (My Name Is Earl)

Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Television Movie or Miniseries
    Thomas Haden Church (Broken Trail)
    Robert Duvall (Broken Trail)
    Jeremy Irons (Elizabeth I) — Winner
    William H. Macy (Nightmares & Dreamscapes)
    Matthew Perry (The Ron Clark Story)

Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Television Movie or Miniseries
    Annette Bening (Mrs. Harris)
    Shirley Jones (Hidden Places)
    Cloris Leachman (Mrs. Harris)
    Helen Mirren (Elizabeth I) — Winner
    Greta Scacchi (Broken Trail)

utstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Supporting Role
    Alan Arkin (Little Miss Sunshine)
    Leonardo DiCaprio (The Departed)
    Jackie Earle Haley (Little Children)
    Djimon Hounsou (Blood Diamond)
    Eddie Murphy (Dreamgirls) — Winner
  2. Thanks for posting the list, Caitlin! I missed part of it because I locked my keys in my car and had to wait for AAA at the bar down the street. It was a crazy night! It is nice to see who won and who didn't.
  3. These were my favorite speeches:

EDDIE MURPHY: Thank you. What a tremendous honor to be recognized by one’s peers. [with slight British accent] I’ve been acting for some 25 years now and this is a tremendous honor to me… no, I’m sorry. [laughter] It’s just when the British people come and get the awards, it’s so smooth with their stuff. And I feel goofy up here ‘cause I don’t be winning stuff.

But thank you so much, this is a huge honor. And thank you Bill Condon for directing and putting me in your wonderful movie. Thank you. [applause] Thank you to the cast and crew of “Dreamgirls” and thank you to DreamWorks, and Jeffrey Katzenberg, Steven Spielberg, and David Geffen, and Brad Grey, and Stacey Snider and everyone there that was involved with this picture. I’m just so happy to be part of it.

And thank all of you and thank you, Tracey, for fixing everything. Bye-bye you all. [applause]

STEVE CARELL: This is quite the honor having these people present this to us. [applause] I was craning my neck, “Oh my God! There she is! They’re there! Oh my God!” Let’s get serious for just one second. Webster’s defines the word “ensemble” as follows: “a complete costume of complementary clothing and accessories.” [laughter] And even though this is not the right definition, I think it applies to our cast. [laughter]

I’d like to – we’d like to thank Greg Daniels, our executive producer… [applause] for being the person who assembled the ensemble, and choosing people who get along, who work well together, who enjoy each other’s company, who are friends. Also Allison Jones who took part in that trip. [applause] It’s really a great honor and we will treasure this. Thank you. [applause]

Hugh Laurie / HOUSE – Dr. Gregory House FOX HUGH LAURIE: Thank you so much. Thank you. This is phenomenal. It seems to be that this business, for actors anyway, is not so much about whether or not you do good work, it’s about whether or not you get the chance to do good work. And I am… [applause] Every day I am extremely grateful for the chance I’ve been given to play what is to me such a fascinating character, to do it here in America… I’m British, by the way. [laughter] Which accounts for why I’m so smooth. [laughter]

And what’s more, to do it at a time when American television drama, it seems to me, is absolutely at its zenith. It’s a phenomenal honor and a great chance, and I am – I know it will pass very quickly… it might even have passed while I’ve been standing here. [laughter] But it’s still amazing. My therapist made me promise that I wouldn’t thank anybody. [laughter] Some of you with ownership, I didn’t really understand it.

But I would nonetheless like to thank the people who gave me the chance. The Executive Producers of “House,” Paul Attanasio, Bryan Singer, Katie Jacobs and David Shore. And also the wonderful Nancy Perkins, Marcia Shulman and Gail Berman. And to them and to you, and to chance, thank you. Thank you very much. [applause]
  4. Thanks Caitlin for taking the time to post this. I missed it.
  5. Caitlin1234 Thanks so much for posting this! You save me some time trying to find it on the web LOL.

I also LOVE your little symbols at the end of your post. We love Canada and go their every year for vacation. Eh!
  6. Thank you! (For both things, actually!)

I actually got the images in my signature from noisebot.com!
    Both images are actually t-shirts.
  7. Thanks for posting the speeches..but my fav speech was chandra wilson's..something about her nose, height, and flabby arms...It was liberating...:yes:
    anybody remembered her speech?
  8. CHANDRA WILSON: Okay. Well, I’m sorry, Paul, I got your dress all wrinkled… First of all, it’s about those 10 cast members sitting over there, and the other one in rehab. I mean, y’all are just… [laughter] holding me together. I thank you so much, ‘cause we pull this thing off every week. I love you all for it.

Thank you, Shonda, for wanting me to do this role. Lord, bless your heart. And everything that you write for us, all those long things that you give me to say, do I have to keep saying all that stuff, those long paragraphs. Okay, thank you.

To… oh my goodness, my family here, Mikey, at home the girls. Thank you so much for going on this ride with me, for having an agent and a manager that have been with me 15 and 19 years, respectively. For holding on to me, thank you so much.

To – oh Lord – George Wolfe told me, “Look girl, you’re already talented or else you wouldn’t be in the room. So just go and do the work.” George said, “Just try to do the work every day.” And my friends, I feel you, so many wonderful friends I’m so lucky to have.

And last but not least, just to be able to take this thing home to my girls, in particular, and hold it in front of them and say, “Look, with this skin and this nose, and this height, and these arms,” you know, “I’m here!” Whoo! [applause/cheers]

Thank you Screen Actors Guild for taking me as I am. Thank you. Whoo!