2007 S/S Accessories Mini-Catalog...PICS!

1. I was noticing the great pics that wannabelyn had taken @ the trunk show on another thread, when I realized I had this catalog. Since I didn't see the pics from the catalogue on any threads yet, I thought I'd share them with you all! (So Sorry if this is a thread repeat...but we all love pics, right?!:yes:

Hope U enjoy!;)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Continued....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. I have once saw them in Chanel site and I love the green wallet.

4. Continued...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Last ones...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Enjoy!

6. wow...gorgeous. thanks so much

which catalog is this from?

the black bag in the first set of pics is soo hot!!

7. Love looking at pictures! Thank you!

8. I could look at chanel pix all day long!!!! So many things I like!!!

9. Your Welcome!

I believe it's just the Spring / Summer 2007 Accessories catalog. Wendy (SA) @ the boutique gave it to me.

That black bag is hot!:drool:
    I would love to get a perfo as a 1st chanel bag..(but I can't seem to pass on any LV's that I plan on buying! lol) At least that Perfo bag is on my wishlist before things for the new house......lol.

10. ^^

haah i totally relate to getting purses before furnishing the house! i got quite a few before i was finally couldn't take it anymore and got furniture for my living room (now at least the house is complete) and it only took a year...:shame:

i've tried to stay away from the boutique b/c i know the baby animals flap should be in and it'd be calling my name :crybaby:

wendy is a doll though, she is the sweetest

11. Those pics are already up on the web site!

12. ^ Regardless, appreciate the scans!

13. Thanks for sharing...

Some of those pieces are TDF

14. I will try to get the little butterfly-buttons. They're so cute:love:

15. Thanks for posting! Looks like wedges will be in for a while. And I just love that black bag!