2007 Paddington Large Dome -- Gimme, Gimme!

1. So I just met a new Paddy at Nordstrom and it's the closest I've ever come to just plopping my Amex down on the counter w/out any regard for the price or my marriage! The only thing that stopped me were the color choices -- cafe, royal and an orange color I didn't care for (tometta or something). The cafe was pretty and actually, so was the royal but I need to do black or blanc, I think...

Anyway, great size, very simple, lovely leather and the cute little padlock. And it was light! I need a photo, should have taken one -- has anyone else seen it online or elsewhere in other colors?? I can't stop thinking about it. I want it! :heart:
  2. I take it this is the new paddy with the tiny ornamental lock? :rolleyes: Do you have a "ball park" estimate of the dimensions? There is a new style on neimanmarcus.com in off white with the little lock. Could this be the one you saw? I haven't yet heard of the "dome" paddy...pics would definitely help. Anyone out there heard of this one? :shrugs:
  3. OMG! I want to see a PIC! I have the new bronze medium satchel with the little lock and I love it.
    God I would kill for a red paddy or hobo (anything red) with a little lock.

Is this the purse you saw? http://forum.purseblog.com/chloe/has-anyone-seen-this-chloe-before-255938.html#post5478230