2007 Cruise Collection.pleaty w/charms

1. So,

I have to say that I had the denim pleaty in my hands on Sat. and I really, really loved it. The bag has 8 or 9 charms hanging from the bag!! it's adorable. It's very limited and I think I want it!!! Is anyone else in love with this bag?

2. I like the bag, I'm just too scared to get something like that if the charms were to get banged around and fall off

3. it's expensive I think for denim........ 2800$CAD and my SA said it's supposed to be for special occasions and not an everyday bag.....well I don't party everyday...... besides, prom was lonnnnnnng gone lol

4. I like it very much especisally these 10 charms but is little bit too expensive I think but If You can You should get it!!!!!!!

5. i really like it...
    if i face one i'll definetaly buy it!

6. I love it. :drool: I tried it on & think it's an awesome little bag. :nuts: I would have bought it, if I hadn't gotten the Miroir speedy(on it's way) :graucho: . I don't think it's received much attention on tPF. The charms are beautiful, like jewelry. I have another limited bag on it's way. If I don't love it :heart: , I'll exchange it for the mini pleaty/charms.

7. I have to agree.. It is a gorgeous bag - charms and all! :biggrin:

8. I saw it and it was very pretty. it is very loud though---meaning the charms make a lot of noise when you walk around b-cuz there are so many of them.

I am hoping to get the Cabas Raye GM from the cruise collection.

All of their denim bags are pricey, but I can justify it better by getting a big bag that I could pack lots of stuff in. The pleaty is too small for me but its soo cute

9. I am loving that bag too.. it is comfy too..

10. The Custom Mini Pleaty is amazing IRL. :drool:

11. How much does it normally cost?

12. It was ok but I really didn't like the charms at all. Way too heavy and way too much for that small bag. I liked the non-"custom" Pleaty better.

13. Sorry, I don't like it. I tried it on at the store and it jingled as I walked. Ummm...no thanks! LOL

14. I agree and I think it is way over priced.