2007 cadena twirling on some bags

Ladies, thank you! You are all most kind! :heart:

I would like to mention that I noticed his tail sticks out a bit - but the way this cadena is designed, you have to force the tail to rub against the leather - the round base is large enough to protect the leather from the tail.

It's very whimsical - it says Hermes Paris on one side of the base and annee de la danse on the other side - but I just noticed! No year! I think it should have the year! Maybe I'm missing it...? Will check carefully again.

Oooh, Katel! Thanks so much for posting these pictures and showing how it looks on a bag . . . oops, on bags. From earlier pictures, I was kind of lukewarm about this cadena, but your pictures and description are turning me around just like your twirling pegasus. Thanks!!!!

the kelly pics were closeup, which gave a clear idea of the cadena. but it looked better in the pics from more of a distance. on the bolide and trim - wow, it looks terrific on your bags. i:heart:gh.

Oh, thanks you sweetpies! :blush:

I've looked at it some more and two things:

No year! For sure! :confused1:

Also, the wings do stick out beyond the base BUT the design is such that the round base keeps the pegasus out in front, so I can't imagine it touching the leather....at least not on my gold hw bags.

Can't wait to see someone post a silver one on their bags!

Congratulations, the new charm looks wonderful on alll of your beautiful bags. Thank you for answering the questions about how it falls --- I hadn't been sure if I should pick mine up because I had been worried about scratching. It is really looks wonderful!

The cadena looks amazing on your bags! Of course, it's hard to think of anything that wouldn't look beautiful against such gorgeous bags! Thank you for sharing with us!

Gorgeous, Hermes should use this pic in their catalogue, I love the cadena and I LOVE your Bolide:

attachment.php