2007 cadena twirling on some bags

1. Recently someone was asking for pics of the 2007 cadena on a bag - I got mine today and shot a few pics on my chocolate box Kelly...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2007 cadena1.jpg 2007 cadena2.jpg
  2. on gold gulliver 31 Bolide...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2007 cadena3.jpg 2007 cadena4.jpg
  3. So cute!!!! :nuts: And your bags are gorgeous!

4. K - it looks just great on both of your bags! Congrats & thanks for sharing with us! hNe

5. and on chocolate brown box Trim II:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2007 cadena5.jpg 2007 cadena7.jpg 2007 cadena6.jpg
  6. It's lovely! Will it scratch the kelly hardware? I especially love it on the Trim.

7. How sweet! I love it.

8. Thank you so much for modeling this cadena for us on your gorgeous bags; I've been dying to see how this cadena looks on a bag. Any worries about the disc part scratching your bags?

9. Katel, thank you, thank you, thank you. I enjoyed looking at all the pictures. You are an angel!!

10. Thanks, crochetbella, hNe, Rose, and Ingenue Sophie! I do love it. It twirls on its base! And, no, Rose, I don't think it will scratch anything. I probably won't wear it on my Kellys, I love the H lock by itself on those, but it seems very soft and round - no rough spots, so I think it's safe.

11. Thanks, orchids and Sus! Orchids, I think because it's so round, that it's actually safer than some of the others - there are really no pokey spots that touch the leather - pegasus's wings don't extend beyond the rounded base. And because it twirls, there is no back or front - it looks perfect from every angle!

12. Katel, you're awesome. I was about to ask about the wings--cannot wait to get mine. Just gorgeous!

13. Katel, the cadena looks amazing on all your bags. I'm so glad I got to see it in Gold and 'in action'...Thank You for the photos!!!

14. Thank You For The Pictures Katel!!! The Cadena Is Gorgeous ~ So Are Your Bags!!!:love:

15. looks gorg!! Love your bags.