2006 MTV Video Music Awards (Who Wore What)

1. Hey! Watch this space!

I found two now, but there'll be more tomorrow and I'm going to bring them to you!

[​IMG]
    Justin's opening act

[​IMG]
    Shakira performing Hips Don't Lie

2. [​IMG]
    Beyonce

[​IMG]
    Christina Aguilera

[​IMG]
    Danity Kane

[​IMG]
    Brooke Hogan

[​IMG]
    Fergie (pre-show performance)

[​IMG]
    Jennifer Lopez

[​IMG]
    Jessica Simpson

[​IMG]
    Shakira

3. Ohhhh, I was searching for pictures! I missed the darn show, I was cleaning my house!!!!!! Anyways, I really don't like Beyonce's dress! Like Jlos, but take out that bandana. Shakira looks sooo pretty! I love how Christina looks! Finally the girl changed! So who was your favorite?

4. [​IMG]
    Paris Hilton

[​IMG]
    Pink

[​IMG]
    Fergie (red carpet)

[​IMG]
    Kelis

[​IMG]
    Monica

[​IMG]
    Ciara

[​IMG]
    Jessica Simpson

[​IMG]
    Beyonce (performance)

5. [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Li'l Kim

[​IMG]
    Nicole Richie

[​IMG]
    Shakira (performance)

[​IMG]
    Pussycat Dolls

6. Whoa, Nicole Richie looks REALLY skinny...and in white, too!!! I love Christina's look; so gorgeous! I kind of like Fergie's red carpet dress...it fits the occasion I think!

7. Nicole looks pretty, even though she still needs to eat more :upsidedown: I also think that Shakira looks gorgeous! No one else really stands out to me.

8. [​IMG]

Is it just me or does anyone else think Jessica looked really "cheap" in this dress, I'm sure she could have picked something a hell of lot classier. And what's up with her messing up her lines, I was very dissapointed in her. I bet Nick was shaking his head. And was Pink making fun of her or what:wtf:

9. Since you mentioned Pink..she just can't clean up nice. Hard to take her seriously.

Going by these pics-

Shakira looked lovely. Brooke Hogan needs to cover up a tad more. JLo had some style compared to others. Danity Kane needs serious help in dressing. I didn't care for Beyonce much at all. Christina Aguilera looked nice and her necklace was beautiful. (Just some thoughts)

10. Nobody impressed me.. Everybody look like their trying too much :/.

11. I though Hogan didn´t want his daughter to sell sex.......

12. I think Ciara dress looks really cheap could her stylist not have found something nicer
    [​IMG]

13. Totally agree about Jessica's dress, I am liking her hair I think it is cute

14. Paris Hilton looks like she is trying to wear a ugly little kids dress! Yuck and those shoes.. do not go with that dress at all!

15. Pink was making fun of JS? What happened?