2006 Leather = Different?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Silk Stockings hit the proverbial nail on the head :yes:

And of course Livininfilth uses a sharpie marker to cover scuffs on her balenciaga bag. She uses food oil on vachetta. What does she care? She'll just turn around and eventually sell it off on ebay to "someone less fortunate", someone who has no clue what she's done. Some great ebay seller she is. Lucky she's here and she willingly tells us all this stuff, I still can't get over that!:roflmfao: :lol:

aaallabama said:
listen HeatherMarie18, if you don't have anything nice to say, DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL ;)

p.s. that goes for you too Tpr Speedy & Silk Stockings!!!

Testy, aren't we. Last time I checked, this was a message board. Nothing I said was rude, unlike your post. PLEASE- DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO.

hey Aaallabama maybe you should hear about some of the terrible things she has done to people, maybe the Mods would like to know what she is doing now behind closed doors, she has hurt a lot of people and I am shocked to see her here, instead of complaining to the Mods about stalkers why don't you tell the TRUTH about the things you have done to people and the things you have said to people and how YOU have hurt many!!!!!

Tpr Speedy said:
Testy, aren't we. Last time I checked, this was a message board. Nothing I said was rude, unlike your post. PLEASE- DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO.

you & your friends have been nothing but rude on this thread & may i remind you about rule #1 on this forum :whistle:

"Be nice, treat fellow forum members with respect. Do not call names. Should you disagree with someone else's opinion, settle the argument maturely. Attacks on other members will not be tolerated."

Ask her about how she tried to protect someone caught for selling a FAKE, she knew, it was proved and she let that person continue?? She sells a guide to help people in buying authentic but yet she is helping a seller continue selling a fake!! Hmm maybe there is a lot more to this person you all do not know and should before you get hurt by her as well!!!!

No one is being rude just trying to tell you the truth of a dishonest person who is deceiving ALL OF YOU NOW with her I am being stalked routine, you all have no idea and I hope no one else is hurt by her again, mayne if many are speaking neagative things should that not being saying something about this person???? Think about it is all I ask.

aaallabama said:
you & your friends have been nothing but rude on this thread & may i remind you about rule #1 on this forum :whistle:

"Be nice, treat fellow forum members with respect. Do not call names. Should you disagree with someone else's opinion, settle the argument maturely. Attacks on other members will not be tolerated."

I simply asked how it matters if one lives on or off campus where cleaning habits are concerned. That is not rude.

I understand there are rules, I appreciate that, but it is so difficult to sit back seeing a nasty person here deceive people with the smiley faces and thank you's but knowing how horrible she has been to people.

aaallabama said:
listen HeatherMarie18, if you don't have anything nice to say, DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL ;)

p.s. that goes for you too Tpr Speedy & Silk Stockings!!!

I'm not trying to be nasty, I just get irritated when people use being a college student as an excuse to be disgusting. I'm a college student with my own off-campus apartment, and am currently looking to buy my first house. I am responsible with my property. When people use being a college student as an excuse to be a slob they make the rest of us responsible students look bad.

I understand rules too.....hopefully I have not broken any here.

I also cannot sit back and stay quiet on this matter. It really irks me that she plays the same pity party game over and over and over again. When this many people come out to try and warn you about something or someone, can they all be wrong? Seriously.

Like I said before, and I mean it. We are not dishonest or mean people. We know of what we speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.