2005 Stam bags

1. i have the 2006 black stam bag, but im really want one with the suede interior. they also seem to look much softer and more natural....

does anyone know where I can get the 2005 stam bags?

Are there any authentic sellers you might know from eBay?

thanks....

2. Most likely you'll have to find a used one thru eBay. There's no consistent seller on eBay that has a supply of 05 stams. You just have to search for it regularly... Be careful because most of the stams on ebay are fake but once in a while great while I see a real one.

3. Are you sure you want a 2005 one? I would go for the patent ones like blush and cola; they have suede interior even though they're quite rare ;) . The reason I'm asking is because I've heard that the 2005 stams have been said to have trouble with their clasps.

4. whoa i did not know the 2005 have clasp issues!

im not sure about patent ones...i think it might be a bit too much for me...

ive seen pictures of the violet 2005 stams and i want one so BAD!!!

5. i have a 05 stam, and the clasp does pop open every now and then due to the absence of the small knob on the clasp itself that was included in later versions of the stam. however, it only opens when i shoulder carry the bag using the chain strap, and i rarely do that.

i find that the leather is much softer on my stam compared to the more recent styles, but it's also less structured too. that's the only thing i like about the newer stams. i also prefer the suede lining over the canvas one. i wonder if they'll be bring that back in later seasons?

6. I have heard of a lot of people having trouble with the kisslock on their '05 stams...however, the leather is much softer and smooshier. I would continue searching ebay for your dream bag!
    I'll definitely keep my eyes open for ya!

7. The only issue I have with mine is that there's a scratch on it. I haven't had it pop open on me, but then again, I don't fill it with a ton of stuff. If you don't want a fall 05, then maybe go for a putty or resort 05 black stam, both of those have suede interior and the tighter kisslock.

I've only see one violet stam ever, and that was in Bev Hills... I've never seen it for sale anywhere, not even on ebay. Same for Petrol and Bordeaux also, those colors are extremely rare. I normally see Pearl, Black, and Taupe on ebay.